Bandai wants to know what you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

One thing about Bandai is that they are great with the fans (TamaTalk )

One of the things I like is that they take input from the fan community and work to make it happen. This is one of those times that our opinions matter. Please take some time to look at these questions, think about them and post here with your answers!

Bandai Wants To Know...

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

3) What’s your favorite tama character?

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

Techno sound = <3

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Clear orange and yellow!... or maybe snakeskin...

i dont have one yet, but i like papakurotchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

Lost in a deserted island theme or explorer theme

Last edited by a moderator:
1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? My TMGC+C.. Does it count if its not American?

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? Something without patterns more mature looking, please. I did like Pink hearts though!

3) What’s your favorite tama character? Violetchi or Furawatchi. :(

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music) Hmm.. I'm not really sure I think something kind of like Angelgotchi along those lines would be cool. But please color please? :eek:

I like almost all! =D

Hmm....Yes, I do want snakeskin!

I love Kuchipatchi!

Travel theme!

So far, my favourite Tama design is the Scarlet Rhythm Music Star design.

The original V1 designs, or even P1 designs. Absolutely.

I have a lot but my absolute favourite is Memetchi.

Oh, my brother really likes Hidatchi.

Ummm... maybe like a dancing thing, where your Tama has to be like the best dancer, like the Music Star except dancing.

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? Techno Sound~

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? Graffiti

3) What’s your favorite tama character? Kuchipatchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music) Uhh... I don't know if this fits in here, But Built in light please D:

Bandai Wants To Know...1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

#1 - Favorite Design: Anything without an antenna (Rising Star Music Star is cute)!

#2 - Original Blue & Pink Swirls

#3 - Kuchipatchi, Makiko, KeroPyontchi (Ocean)

#4 - I think they should bring back an ocean tam. There are alot of things that could be done with an ocean, or forest dwelling tamagotchi.

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? Glam Rock! :3

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? Hmm....Maybe another Glow-In-The dark one. :]

3) What’s your favorite tama character? Kuchipatchi! ;D

An english color... :D If not, then maybe a cell phone themed tama!xD Your tama gets important calls and umm...stuff like that.x3

The Rock City one.

Hmm.. The Europe V2 that is silver and black!

Kuchipatchi!

I want a English Tamagotchi Color!

//danieeel971

Favorite design: Devil or the Limited Edition Hong Kong Tama. For American versions though, I really liked the beach one with the Connection V2 and the silver model (I forgot what version. One of the connections.) I also really like the Cookie Dough shell.

Favorite Tama: Either Takotchi or Oyajitchi.

New theme: Outdoors/Traveling

I think it's really cool that they like to listen to what the fans want. Some companies could learn from them. CoughNintendocoughcough

It's the Glam Rock from the music star

Like a bumble bee's design

Itchigotchi is my most favorite

Almost like an Adventure theme where your tamagotchi gets to go around the world anytime they like

It's hard to choose, but clear green is my fave. <3

All the clears would be cool to new Tamagotchi fans.

Ooh. Memetchi. :D

Space, the original, a simplified Ocean, or Color translated <-- Most wanted.

It's nice that you think of what we want. Some companies need to do that.

*cough* NINTENDO*cough*

Thank you. :lol:

Cecib :D

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? Famitama pink

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? Famitama Pink

3) What’s your favorite tama character? Mametchi & Makiko

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? Car driving/horse driving :lol:

1. rock city

2.sky blue fire works with blue back round

3.mametchi

4.with color and walk around tama planet

Cookie Dough.

I have to go with Cookie Dough.

There's a certain Tamagotchi on the Gameboy (the old one) Tamagotchi game, but I don't know the name.

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?

Underwater or beach theme, definitely.

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? :rolleyes:

Pop Star or Techno Sound-tchi!!!

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? :furawatchi:

Black Sparks or Glow in the dark Sparks-tchi!!!

3) What’s your favorite tama character? :(

Kuchipatchi definently-tchi!!!!

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? :furawatchi:

Around The World Theme

A Theme where tamas go around the world to travel

and gain experience points based on the Country they most spent their time in!

Example:

Asian pnts: 220

American pnts: 390

African pnts: 295

European pnts: 356

There would be new tamas depending on the country ur in and old tamas that

represent the new theme like the egyptian tama on Tamagotchi V5 celebrity

The Tamagotchi toy should come with a charm that shows a code like the music star

charms and the country that the toys design represents like a rice ball for asia

or a pyramid for Eygpt or even the american flag for America! :D

The Tamagotchi would get travel money

And a souveneir that represents it when its

born!

This is my idea for bandai! and i hope it gets accepted

Dosent everybody think this is a good idea-tchi??? :furawatchi:

It's hard to say... but right now I really love Techno Sound. :]

A Devilgotch or Angelgotch type theme - with the wings and characters on the shell.

I'm honestly more partial to the original Tamagotchi characters... I really like Mametchi and Mimitchi.

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?

I have a Japanese Tamagotchi Plus Color - and I love the theme on that, and the color/sleek design. I would love another one, but it's not practical for me to buy another one now. So I would love to see an English/American Tamagotchi Plus Color - and I know I'm not the only one. ;)

V4.5 Flames design.

Probably the glam rock with a little red in there =)

Kuchipatchi or Patchiman

I'd also like to see an explorer theme or a beach theme.

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bandai Wants To Know...

my fave is the one from TMGC +C is simple yet nice

Tamagotchi v5 white house

Mametchi

colored tama with online connectivity and new kids of sounds (like the one from those digital sound and not the beeping sound from every kind of tamagotchi) and the Tamas talk. I would like the theme to be about tamas having jobs and attends school (from v4) or maybe a tamagotchi that has their o business (ex. Mametchi's lab, Memetchi's Salon, Kuchipatchi's restaurant)or maybe an english, upgraded version of TMGC+C that it would have it's own tamatown online and meet friends online (like the one from music star) and your tama would be able to travel around tamagotchi planet and go to various places(mame city, guruguru town, patchi forest) the ULTIMATE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!! :p :angry: :D :D :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back