New Fake Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa JD-like games, i wonder if they play the JD game too.

they are all made by the same people, thus making them fake.

Now that is illegal. I thought at first is was a real tama! ;) :D :( JD! I HATE YOU! :angry: :angry: :angry:

You can tell those Tamagotchi's are fake as of several reasons:

1) It has no Bandai logo.

2) The colours on the packaging are wrong, e.g Mametchi's ears are light blue instead of dark blue.

3) Tamagotchi's are not touch-screen.

And theres many other reasons, i wonder why the company thinks they can get kids to buy a fake Tama, its all wrong. :D

Cya! :eek:

:lol: Haha, you can tell thats a fake, V3s do not come with keychains, and they are not blank blue like that. You should report this, cuz the Jd people could get in prison.

Most of them are Japanese only tamagotchis that are sold in japan only. So most of them are real but some of them aren't!

:mametchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi:

I can only see one that is real, and that is the second row, to the far right. It's huge. <_< But it looks fake. Why does JD make fake Tamagotchis if they know they have the chance to go to prision? :mametchi: I hate JD! :p

the reson it is als fake is in the o that looks like a tama in the tamagotchi package it is supposed to be mametchi in it not mimitchi

Wow, if I saw the top one in stores I would have never guessed it was fake, and I would have boughten it because it says it's a V.3 and V.3s are my favourite. :lol: Too bad V.3s aren't sold in stores anymore I don't think... :D

Anyways, in the second link you could tell that some of them were fake but I also saw some real ones. Can this company really get away this? Someone should report it to Bandai. Tamagotchi is a trademark owned by Bandai. It even says on the Tamagotchi V.3 manual.

"TAMAGOTCHI, TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION and all related logos, names and distinctive likenesses thereof are the exclusive property of Bandai."

Some of them are actually real tamagotchi's. But I can tell some of them are fakes. :angry:

JD is probably able to get arrested since they are using registered Bandai characters on their packaging and stuff... Not to mention the NAME Tamagotchi on the package. o_O

second row, far left has no relation to tamagotchi, except for it's egg shape

would you kill a chicken for laying an egg after another did??

I love metaphors :)

I got exactly that one! It says like ''Connect whith friend, More friends, more fun!'' But there is no IR in it! And it says I can play on an online TamaTown, but there is no opition for it! It is so fake so it is almost funny! xD

//danieeel971

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back