Edited by V4tamaluvr, 10 July 2009 - 09:06 AM.
Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:10 AM
Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:58 PM
Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:21 AM
Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:20 PM
Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:57 PM
Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:29 AM
An adult on the Tamagotchi Music Star will be able to mate after being an adult for 72 complete, un-paused hours (approx. the age of 5 at the time). There are 4 possible ways the Music Star can produce babies.
Mating using the Matchmaker
The band manager, Guitaritchi, can bring your Tamagotchi a potential mate. Guitaritchi will appear at 12:30 PM and 4:30 PM with a mate. If you accept, you will recieve an egg with the new baby girl, and the mate will come and live with your Tamagotchi.
Mating with a Band Member
If you practice often enough with your band, one of the members may visit at 8:00 PM to offer marriage. If you accept, you will recieve an egg with the new baby boy, and the mate will come and live with your Tamagotchi.
Mating with V5 and V5 Celebrity/V5.5
In order to breed, you must first connect the two Tamagotchi toys until they both reach their highest possible friendship levels. Once there, you must select "Marry -> Give" on your V5, and select an adult to send away.
The adult will appear on your Music Star as Nazotchi. You will receive an egg with the new baby girl, and Nazotchi will stay and live with your Tamagotchi.
Mating with Another Music Star
In order to breed, you must first connect the two Tamagotchi toys until they both reach their highest possible friendship levels. As their is no "Marry" option, the two will mate on their own, and both of them will have new baby boys.
• You will recieve 2 eggs, one on each screen, and the babies will be the same gender when born. The adults will not live together.
• If your band is ranked #1 and has 999 for each skill, you will receive a Mega Drum instrument.
However, if you fail to meet one or both of these goals, you will only receive a standard Drum Set instrument.
Notes About Friendship Levels
• There are eight stages of friendship represented by faces.
• The first four stages are represented by neutral faces; one face meaning new friend and 4 meaning best friend.
• If you connect even more, they turn into smiling faces, one by one. Four smiling faces means that the two are very close, and you are allowed to mate.
• If your Tamagotchi evolves into a senior (usually around age 9), you will have to wait another 72 hours before Guitaritchi starts bringing mates again.
• Breeding two senior adults (for example Ojitchi and Otokitchi) will not make any special babies. Neither will breeding two characters wearing costumes.
• Once you breed and produce a baby, you will no longer be able to use the "Toy" or "Time-Out" functions.
• The adult(s) will stay with the baby for 24 hours and will leave the next midnight.
• The baby will keep all items, inherit 1/4 of their parent's skill points (if the parent had 999 for a skill, the baby will keep 249), and lose half their money.
• From the second generation onward, the adult from the previous generation will send their child gifts and money.
Does that help?
Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 12 August 2009 - 12:31 AM.
Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:16 AM
That's really helpful! Thanks!!
Edited by TamaMum, 14 November 2009 - 03:32 PM.
Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:02 PM
Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:25 AM
Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:24 PM
What age was your Tamagotchi? In order for your Tamagotchi to mate, it must be the age of 5 or older. Here is the times, 4:30 P.M. you get a baby boy, 12:30 P.M. you get a baby girl, and 8:00 P.M. is probably a boy. The 8:00 P.M. is marrying a band mate. You have to practice with your band a lot in order for the band mate to come ask for marriage.
It dosen't work! And my tamagotchi has been an adult for 4 days without being paused and all those times still did not work! Help?
EDIT: Here is a Tamagotchi Music Star Mating Guide. V6 Mating Guide
Edited by memetchi <3, 28 April 2010 - 05:26 PM.
Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:18 AM
Edited by ae5137, 12 September 2010 - 07:19 AM.