Serious Dinkie Dino Copyright Usage!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Ok so Iwent to a"Fields" store (Canada) and was with my friend walking theough the aisles when Isaw a"Dinkie Dino"! The package actually said "Dinkie Dino", and had several things on it that said "Raise ADinosaur!" and things like that.
DSC00237.jpg
DSC00238.jpg

The back of the package read:"This high tech pet is ahand held interactive computer game. The game begins when, DINKIE, the virtual pet dinosaur is hatched out of atiny egg on the screen. DINKIE needs to be fed, bathed, played with, and, when ill, given medicine so he can grom up happy and healthy-all with the push of abutton. He beeps to get attention (the sound can be muted when necessary), at which time his vital statistics can be checked to see what he needs or wants. The care an affection given to this virtual pet will directly affect his development. If DINKIE is neglected he will die-however he can be rehatched at the push of abutton."
DSC00244.jpg

Even the case the pet is in says "Rakuraku Dinokun" and has the picture of aDinkie Dino hatching from an Egg.
DSC00241.jpg
DSC00239.jpg

The sticker of the screen on the package showed aDino and all the icons aDinkie Dino would usually have.
DSC00242.jpg

Iopened it up, and the instructions Title said" "Dinkie Dino".
DSC00243.jpg

So Ipulled the tab and guess what Isee: "128In1". Iwas livid. At acloser look at the instructions (NOT THE PACKAGE) said "32in1", and what really make me laugh is that there is not "128" or "32" characters, theres only about 16. And its that same hardware you see in alot of fakes, where it doesnt even have agame to play with your pet.

Iremember knowingly having bought aFake Dinkie Dino from Dollarama and having more fun with it! The thing that got me mad was that it said "Dinkie Dino" all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back