Music Star Connection problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorMoon

Reaction score
I'm having trouble connection my V5 with my Music Star some times I get this message "sorry!! push key from ver.5" when I have already set both of them up and pushed the B button on both of them. Also some times when I try to connect them and connection fails on my V5 my Music Star starts to bowl even though the connection failed. :eek: Why am I having these problems am I doing something wrong :(

For your second problem, the one where one Tamagotchi will start playing while the other one won't, that's happened before on many other versions. Sometimes one Tamagotchi won't connect for something-or-other and then the other Tamagotchi jumps up to give a present to no-one (which MAY result in losing an item if you were trying to send one) or playing a game against itself. And in more unfortunate cases, I've heard of marriage failing because one person got a baby and the other person didn't.

For the first problem... Make sure that you aren't in sunlight or really bright lighting. Also, you shouldn't connect in the path of a TV remote or anything else that uses infrared. Make sure that on the Music Star you choose "Others" and on the v5 you choose "v5" (well I'm pretty sure that's how you do it, I don't have a Music Star). If the v5 comes up with a Download/Reset screen, that means that its batteries are low and need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back