Fan Fiction Drabble - Matic.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h o s t i l e waffle

Reaction score
I love these things, especially this one.

If you don`t know what a drabble is, it`s simply a piece of writing that usually consists of one hundred words. But, this is a drabble matic - meaning you just punch in the words and it does the short story plot for you.

I`d have to say, this one is quite amusing because it`s a fan fiction drabble.

Drabble - Matic

I created a Rydon one a while back, for my sick perverted friends. And it did come out sick and perverted enough. If you wanna hear it, I can pm it to you.

xD

Edit:

[SIZE=11pt]Just a reminder from the moderating team. [/SIZE]

This is TamaTalk. It's a family friendly site.

Be sure that anything you post is suitable reading for all ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did one and the ending said something like, "On Christmas Day, they both ate roasted kitten head..."

...Yeah.

It's cool, though.

I did it. Pure genius. I must post this on some twilight fan fiction website. I'm sure all of the Edward druggies would love me for it.

A Werewolf In Time

On a lovely and pointless morning, Edward sat burning in hell. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His balls ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Jacob to love someone with a vile head?

Beautifully, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a blue repulsive cow, all on a summer's day. I wish my Jacob would rape me, in his own aggressive way..."

"Do you?" Jacob sat down beside Edward and put his hand on Edward's arm. "I think that could be arranged."

Edward gasped incredibly. "But what about my vile head?"

"I like it," Jacob said seductively. "I think it's smooth."

They came together and their kiss was like a pretty little log..

"I love you," Edward said gracefully.

"I love you too," Jacob replied and raped him.

They bought a Bella, moved in together, and lived stupidly ever after.

Here's how mine ends: O.O

"On Christmas Day, they ate roasted penguin eyes and lived bittersweetly until Cristopher got drunk again."

That made me laugh and feel bad at the same time.

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Gabe strode along the path, making for Over-flowing Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Sexy Pants, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Eye.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his Moshpit Hat just in time to face the Gooy man who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The man struck Dantily, and Gabe barely raised his Hat to meet the attack. They fought long and Sharply until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Gabe found himself forced to one knee, the man's Hat pressed to his Bouncy Penis. "I am William of Over-flowing Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Sexy Pants. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you On the bed."

But Gabe had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his Hat with a twist, overpowered William and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Gabe said, looking down upon him.

William's Finger shimmered Like a gushing waterfall flowing into a lake. "I have underestimated you, Gabe. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Gabe's desire was enflamed. His Finger throbbed and all his thoughts were to Bite William like a Rabbit. Gabe caressed William's Gushing Finger and he responded. They came together Quickly, and their joining was as Hot as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Phone!" Gabe groaned and Bit William as Briskly as he could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Gabe said. "That's where I put the Sexy Pants for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed Fastly on the grass, forgetful of all but their Smoking love. "We will stay together forever," William said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Eye never got the Sexy Pants and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

I did this as a Ron/Hermione.

:)

I'm Dreaming Of A Musical Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Ron sat Strongly In A Desert, sipping Purple eggnog.

He looked at the Warm Table hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Hermione had hung it there, just before they looked at each other Lightly and then fell into each other's arms and Danced each other's Nose.

If only I hadn't been so Glittery, Ron thought, pouring a Happy amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Hermione might not have got so Boring and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a Ugly tear and held his Foot in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a Long voice lifted Sneakily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a Musical Christmas

Just Like an octopus that splashes water all over the ocean floor.

Ron ran to the door. It was Hermione, looking Wet all over with snow.

"I missed you Dramatically," Hermione said. "And I wanted to Dance your Nose again."

Ron hugged Hermione and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Hermione said.

"I think so too," Ron said and they Danced each other's Nose until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted Panda Stomach and lived Exhaustedly until Ron got drunk again.

I made another one. There's some Engrish, too.

A Trident In Time

On a wise and brave morning, Link sat in Ganon's castle. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His face ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Zelda to love someone with a fat hair?

Wisely, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a lovely powerful prison cell, all on a summer's day. I wish my Zelda would poke me, in her own sharp way..."

"Do you?" Zelda sat down beside Link and put her hand on Link's eye. "I think that could be arranged."

Link gasped prettyness. "But what about my fat hair?"

"I like it," Zelda said dumbly. "I think it's evil."

They came together and their kiss was like a thorn in the side.

"I love you," Link said overpowered.

"I love you too," Zelda replied and poked him.

They bought a pig, moved in together, and lived quickly ever after.

The Miracle Of The Dog

Frankie hated Christmas. She didn't just dislike Christmas, she hated it like a dog walking on it's hind legs. She loathed it.

Every December, Frankie would feel herself getting all lovely inside. She refused to put up a Christmas idiot, she snapped at anyone cold enough to sing a carol in her vicinity, and she never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Frankie had to go to the mall to buy a nerdy carpool. When she got there, there were so many shoppers pushing intelligently around and so much Christmas music blaring sadly, she thought her brain would explode.

Finally, she was done. Just outside the door was an emo man collecting for charity. Frankie never gave to charity, so she started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the emo man dropped his bells and ran under the covers. There was a gentle dog right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the emo man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Frankie rushed out and fiercely pushed them both out of the way. There was a beautiful bang and then everything went dark.

When Frankie woke up, she was in a hard room. There was a Christmas idiot in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Frankie's elbow hurt. A lot.

The emo man came into the room. "I'm so dangerous!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Dougie. You saved me from the truck. But your elbow is broken."

Frankie hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas idiot up and her elbow was broken, she felt quite lonely, especially when she looked at Dougie.

"Your elbow must hurt rebelliously," Dougie said. "I think this will help." And he photographed Frankie several times.

Now Frankie felt very lonely indeed. She didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, she loved it. And she loved Dougie. "I love you," she said, and kissed Dougie amazingly.

"I love you too," said Dougie. Just then, the dog ran into the room and nuzzled Frankie's muscle. "I brought him home with us," Dougie said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Frankie said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Latest posts

Back