Are you a.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little brother. He's 10, and sometimes he can be a pretty cool person to talk to and stuff when I'm bored. But other times, he is such a pain in the. . backyard. But I'm pretty glad I have a sibling, no matter how many times we get mad at each other. He can bring out the worst in me, but also the best. Rarely . .

I have three siblings. Two sisters, one brother. One sister is ten. I think we are just about worse enemies. Our personalities clash, definitely. She's shy and quiet, and a bit hypocritical. We have completely different ideas about what is "cool." A few months ago, we got into a little fight, at the park, in front of all her friends, including her boyfriend. We were rolling on the ground, scratching, biting, tearing off clothing. Here's what her boyfriend said: "OH! Chick fight! Hawt!" And he was cheering us on. Gee, I sure do love him. He's also obsessed with twilight, and thinks I'm a vampire. Enough said. Me and my sister do, however, get along well, occasionally, when we agree on a subject, are ganging up against the other two, or trying to accomplish a task that benefits us both. Usually involves violence against our cousin. xD I'm definitely the dominate one in the relationship. Then, there's my other two siblings, Meredith, age four, and Jonathan, age six. They are kinda a team, like me and Andie. Meredith is the dominate one in that relationship. It's safe to say that everyone of us hates her. She's like all my bad qualities, and all of Andie's bad qualities, with a dash of selfishness and spoiled brat. Of course, I'm pretty sure we were both like her when we were little. I'm over the spoiled stage, and Andie's going through the "transformation" right now. So yea, that's the story. Big family, eternal battle for survival. xDD Great, huh?

I have three siblings. Two sisters, one brother. One sister is ten. I think we are just about worse enemies. Our personalities clash, definitely. She's shy and quiet, and a bit hypocritical. We have completely different ideas about what is "cool." A few months ago, we got into a little fight, at the park, in front of all her friends, including her boyfriend. We were rolling on the ground, scratching, biting, tearing off clothing. Here's what her boyfriend said: "OH! Chick fight! Hawt!" And he was cheering us on. Gee, I sure do love him. He's also obsessed with twilight, and thinks I'm a vampire. Enough said. Me and my sister do, however, get along well, occasionally, when we agree on a subject, are ganging up against the other two, or trying to accomplish a task that benefits us both. Usually involves violence against our cousin. xD I'm definitely the dominate one in the relationship. Then, there's my other two siblings, Meredith, age four, and Jonathan, age six. They are kinda a team, like me and Andie. Meredith is the dominate one in that relationship. It's safe to say that everyone of us hates her. She's like all my bad qualities, and all of Andie's bad qualities, with a dash of selfishness and spoiled brat. Of course, I'm pretty sure we were both like her when we were little. I'm over the spoiled stage, and Andie's going through the "transformation" right now. So yea, that's the story. Big family, eternal battle for survival. xDD Great, huh?
Yep. XD

I have a sister, one minute older, btu I'm metally stronger. xD

I have only 1 sibling. An other brother. I WOULD have an older sister but she died before birth :[ She would be in her 30's if she was alive.

^ Sorry to hear that. :/

I have 1 bro and 1 sis. :]

I don't think my sister really cares, she leaves every day with her friends.:/ Every.Day. :[

And my brother just likes to annoy and finds something to make fun of out of everything I say. Then he hits me sometimes, and mess with my stuff. He's immature, and older than me. >:/

I WISH HE WOULD GROW UP!! D:<

Sorry.Dx

-Rubs head-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back