My MaGiCAl TaMA LoG! :D :P <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
OK, whatever..

Haha.. caffeine... I'm so hyper.

FOCUS!

Anyway, this is my new sparkly tama-log -insert sparkles here-

Hahaha...

So, ATM, I am running my V4.5 and My V5 CElEb

They said you are ugly.....

JUST KIDDING! :D

Their names are:

Buddi&amp;Pea

Buddi: v4.5; Pea: Celeb

Buddi is this ugly thing with sunglasses.... eww

-Buddi: :angry:

Hey, I'm just being honest here. You are not pretty, hon.

And my celeb is actually the *GOtChi KinG FamIly*!

OOooooOoooooH!

They are adorable.

We shall call them Tamako and Koko.

They will never be married, so I guess I will be at 4th Gen. forever....

I'm trying to see how long I can keep them around without killing them xD

-Tamako: Biotch!

QUIET CHILD! I AM YOUR MASTER!

Anyway, we will be adding a new little member to our family later today. Her name is Tiffy. She is a little baby V2. She is supposedly Buddi's wife, but seeing as she is a baby and he is a hairy old man, it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Also, in a week or two(hopefully sooner) my tamagotchi ChiBi will be arriving! HooRAY! His name will also be Buddi! (even thought you cant really name those)

Heres one of my rules:

~I must name all my girls Tiffy and my all my boys Buddi, because they are my most favorite names. The only excpetion will be my V5/Celebs.

Hahaha....

I wanna see how many Buddi's and Tiffy's I will end up having :lol: This shall be quite interesting..

ItS StoRy TimE!

Okay, way back when I only had one tamagotchi, I was on second generation, with a little tam named Buddi.

He was my most favorite tamagotchi EvEr! He was my first Mimitchi too. I miss that little guy. He explains my username.

OK story time is over.

LET ME NOW EXPLAIN MY FAMILYS RELATIONSHIP!

Koko, at the moment, is my favorite. She is my little baby. Tamako is extremely JeAlOuS!

Buddi and Tamako are secretly having an affair, and they dont know I know, so HUSH!

Buddi is a Britney Spears impersonator, and Tamako is a snake charmer(shes not very good). Koko is my baby, so she doesnt have to get a job. Tiffy is currently tabbed, and a baby, so shes unemployed. Tiffy is thrilled about marrying Buddi, but she has no idea what he looks like (lucky her), because they have never met. Poor baby, having to marry that ugly old man.

Thats pretty much it. The Gotchi King &amp; Queen are always out partying, and so they arent very involved in this family.

OK, Well, thats it for now, I will actually start posting tomorrow, because today nothing interesting has happend.

NOTE: I love PM's! LOVE THEM! So, if you think my log is entertaining, or boring, or amazing, or suckish, or WHATEVER, PM me your thoughts! You can also tell me your ideas about the log! Help me make it more interesting! I dont want an icky boring log like everyone elses! This is a very imaginative blog.

Bye! :lol:

-BuddiLuvsYew

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

OMG KOKO MADE A POOP!

-Tamako: That was me! Dont advertise my bowel movements on the internet!

POOOP! :angry:

Yet another update:

I untabbed Tiffy! She became a hitodetchi? Yeah this thing: :angry: and hopefully if I take proper care of her she will become :angry: HOORAY!

Tiffy and Buddi really seem to like each other.

Oh YeAh,

The Pea Family won an all exclusive trip to Hawaii, so they are on this Travel Show thing...-- Screw that, I wanted them GONE. Buddi was really mad that I was taking his beloved, but he will get over it. I gave my Yellow-V5 a battery, and I'm working on getting that family you get when you never ever feed your tama (SO CUTE!) And uhhh I found my other V4.5 that was on pause and un-paused it and decided to just see how things would work out there. Its name is ummm.... uhh.... Flami. Hes a boy, with child, who is also a boy.

For those of you who read my previous log/diary, I will be naming this boy Dione, after the crazy Kutchipatchi I used to have on my V2 :D She says that she misses all of her adoring fans (if she had any) and offers a free autograph:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/xw...oneLovesyou.jpg

For all her previous fans. (whatever!) :angry:

Ohhh YEAH! Tomorrow I am going on a little shopping spree thing, and bringing at least 2 of my tamas, so this should be interesting.... and dramatic :D

EdiT: A while ago, I had a v4 and a v2, and they were in about the same position as Buddi and Tiffy are in. The boy was much older than the girl. So what happend was, the girl had a baby when she was just a teenager. I am afraid that this might happen to my little Tiffy :angry: Hopefully she will be an adult before icky Mr.Buddi steals her away and produces childrens. BUT, there is little Mr. Dione, who is closer to Tiffy's age. WHO WILL SHE CHOSE? LOL this will be so much fun :D

TODAY WE ARE GOING SHOPPING! HOORAY! :D

OK, so today, we are going shopping, to like target and the mall and junk.

Yeah.

SO the childrens are coming with me so they can have a little "adventure" :D

Flami and his child are staying home, and are just going to sleep all day.

I had to give Tiffy a time-out.. ;)

BAD TIFFY!

-Tiffy: :(

ANyWaY, Buddi was extremely lazy this morning. He wouldnt get up. (I think hes all emo because Tamako left.)

ILL POST WHEN I GET BACK!!!! BYE!!!

Hey! HEY YoU! Yes YoU!

HOORAY! OBAMA!

ANyWay, yesterday was a blast. We went to the mall and target, I got some delicious japanese candy,..... etc.

iN oThEr NeWs!:

I got a new tama at target! (dont worry, I am giving my little sister one of my old tamas so I dont have too many -TeeHee!-) ITS SO CUTE!

Its PuRplE! HOORAY FOR PURPLE!!!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/h...icelebrityA.jpg (I dont own this image so I hope no one gets mad at me :lol: ) I named the family Niko, and they are kids right now (mousetchi belltchi mattaritchi)

And one of them is going to marry Tamako! Haha, Sucka! I get to pick your one true love! xD

Tamako: -is mad because Buddi doesnt want her anymore-

Oh Yeah! I forgot to mention that Buddi is apparently partners with Tiffy? But she isnt with him. ShE DonT LuRvE HiM! She is only a teen-ager poor thing..... This big creepy pedafile after her with lust in his eyes..... he-he... lets change the SuBjeCt!

My chibi is supposed to be here by now, and I thought it was when the UPS guy came by my house to drop off a package, but it was just some weird excersing video my mom ordered off the inter-webs D: -ish dissapointed- But I have a good FeEliNg that it will come ToMorrOw! HOORAY!

Should I name my chibi something else other than Buddi? Because I dont think I will be changing the name EVER, because it doesnt have a gender and I'm really bad at picking names..... Hmmmph. I dont know.

OMG I FORGOT TO ADD THIS!

Tiffy became the cute little apple thing! ITS SO CUTE! -geez i over-react a lot- Her training is going really well, so I think there is a really good chance that she will become a Mametchi! (if she does become one, I might have to keep her by pausing her at night.... mwuahahaha.. :lol: )

And shes grumpy right now..... I think she has low self-esteem because no one will ove her except a creepy Britney Spears impersonator.

-Tiffy: WHATEVER! Leave Me ALoNe!

DONT USE THAT TONE WITH ME! -GRRrrRRrrRR-

-Tiffy: -cowers in fear-

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Buddi became a hair-dresser. Woot. I think he was a very ugly woman in another life.

Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to go eat some nasty frozen pizza. HOORAY FOR PUBLIX!

Ps: The Niko family says:

-Niko: ...... :lol:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

@#*$!!!!!!

TIFFY WENT OUT AND GOT HER STUPID DUMB APPLEY SELF PREGGERS!

She turned two right, and I didnt know that if I connected them that they would get married! AHHHHH!

Shes only a freaking teenager! When I saw them do the little marri-age dance, I was like NOOO!!!! and my sis was like, WHATT???? and I was like NOOOOOOooOOooOooOoooooOOO!!!!!! :lol:

ARRGGghhHHHhhHHh!!!!!!

TIFFY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN TO LET HIM MARRY YOU WITH HIS NASTY SELF!!!! UGGHHH!!!!

I knew this was going to freaking happen....

Tiffy was gonna be a :lol: !

D:

:lol:

Children should not have children!

D:

My tamagotchis have such bad morals.

On the plus side, Tamako is really ticked :lol: he he he!

Well.... Uhh.... Yeah...

RAWR!

OK, I have come to the conclusion that this is all dumb Buddi's fault, and his child is the one that shall be PuNisHed! (Tiffy's Baby will be spoiled rotten cause shes so cute :lol: )

ANyWaY, I shall be naming Buddi's child Poop. (or some other rude word that is not tama-talk appropriate hehehe) And she will be a Ura-Memetchi? Yeah. That. Unless I just dont ever ever ever check mail and never send her to school. SHE WILL BE UGLY AND I WILL REFUSE TO FEED HER!!! -just kidding. I'm not ThAt cruel, or crazy, for that matter-

And do you know why it is all Buddi's fault? Because I checked Tiffys friend list, and they arent even partners! THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FREINDS! THEY ARENT EVEN BEST FRIENDS!!!! ARGHH!!!

RAWR!!! BUDDI YOU ARE EVIL!!!

Ps: I'm not kidding. All of this really did happen. This has happend to me before... :lol:

OMG MY CHIBI CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

HER NAME IS PRECIOUS!

I LOVE HER!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK AND A HALF AND IT FINALLY CAME!

I CHECKED THE MAIL AND LIKE, SCREAMEEEDDDD!

HOORAY :wub:

I LOVE JAPAN AND JASON REID AND EBAY AND MY MOTHER AND BAN DAI!

-ish so happy ish about to burst with joy ;) -

Hahaha.....?

O.O

Why is this person posting on my log?

LOL

-----

ANyWaY~ Precious is the cutest darned thing I have ever seen. She is sleeping right now, little baby =D LOL I speak very highly of my tamagotchi, dont I? xD

I have some suspicions that Tiffy will change into an adult while she is a parent, because she asked for attention, and didnt need anything, like most teenagers do. This didnt happen last time my tama got preggers when it was a teen.

He-he, I just remebered I have some homework and my mum is gonna kill me... so I got to go now.... :ph34r:

I'm dead....

OK! Ten Posts! HooRay~

hehehe... I am guilty of not posting for 2 or 3 days... he-he :D

I'll tell you hwta happend though :D

Well, the parents (Buddi and Tiffy) left, so I got their two baby girls. I put Buddis on pause, named her something really stupid, and put her away somewhere in a box...? I think. -Un-LovEd!-

Tiffys baby, I named Tiffy (the 2nd. OooOoo FaNcY!) and she first changed into a hitodetchi, and she is now a little propeller guy... thing... yah ;) HaZah! I dont think she will become a very good character, because she isnt trained very well, and her mom gave birth to her when she was a teen, so I bet she has a lot of EmoTionAl problems. I really am enjoying my v2, I forgot how much I liked it :D

The Niko family finally turned into adults yesterday.. woo-hoo.... not very exciting. They are the typical first generation-untrained family. Mametchi, Chantotchi, and Kuchipatchi :blink: :angry:

I am trying to make them the Super-Kawaii-Obese PuddInG Family, and I have overfed them TONS of times, but they wont get fat! D: And then they wont eat... yeah... its a pain.

I un-paused the Pea Family, because I wanted to make sure they were good freinds with the Niko family so they can get married tomorrow. Tamako is all angry or whatever because Buddi left and she didnt get to say "good-bye"

-HAHA SUCKA!-

And Precious, my lovely little chibi whom I adore, became that really cute little snake thing with a Kuchipatchi head :D That happend because I didnt take that great care of her because I took her to school and forgot about her.... hehe :mellow:

Well, I think that is all that happend when I didnt post :D

I LOVE YOU! haha

*Hello, this is the beautiful Princess Tamako-

-And I'm KoKo!

*Shut UP Koko! Anyway, I knocked that crazy ADHD phsyco woman (you know her as BuddiLuvsYew) out, and shes laying on the floor unconscious right now. I had to tell you the crazy things she has done to me. That horrible torturer of DEAtH!

Ok, when me and my sister were first born, we were the favorites, because we, as you all know, are royalty. It was a nice life. Very simple. And I had my Buddi. We were in a secret realtionship, somehow the wench found out, and she decided that we shouldnt be together. So, she brought home this little baby one day, and proclaimed that Buddi was to marry her, not ME.

I was outraged. I, of course, was obviously superior to this little baby, and Buddi loved me, not that THING.

-Hey hey, T-Tamako?

*What.. now..?

-Yeah yeah, I gotta poop.

* :angry: ANYWAY, the Ho started to grow up, into a Super-Ho. Buddi told me he had no feelings for her at all, he said he only loved ME. (I mean, who wouldnt?) But then, they decided to get married, because she was pregnant! SHE WAS ONLY A TEENAGER! I thought, 'Buddi must love that thing, because he obvioulsy couldnt wait for her to grow up to have children!' I was soooo angry.... I was hurt, I was confused, and it was all thanks to that phsyco woman and that HO! UGGH I HATE HER! And then, when they left, the crazy woman didnt even let me raise Buddis child, and locked her away in a dungeon! And now, everyday I have to look at her daughter, who is just as ugly as she was and---

OH MY GOD TAMAKO I AM GOING TO KILLLLL YOUUU!!!!

I am so sorry about that. Tamako is being a little testy because shes all mad that she has to marry one of the Niko family tomorrow. DEAL WITH IT! Of course, little Koko didnt do anything wrong, poor little thing just needed to poop :D

-Koko: YEAH TAMAKO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I JUST NEEDED TO POOP!

OMG OMG OMG!!! The Niko family just became the Pudding Family! Hooray Obese-Ness! :D

hahaha now Tamako will have a fat ugly Sumo-Husband! HAHAHA!!!!

OMG they are so cute though :D I was feeding them and then all of a sudden, they started changing and now they can barely move around the screen! xD

HOORAY FOR PUDDING!

Oh NoeS! D:

I lost my Obese-ness!

OK, I wanted to give my cute little Pudding family some items so I went to this website: https://tamacode.appspot.com/static/index.html

Its really cool and works really well.

I was looking for some items that they might like, and I saw "massaging hands".

I was like, WTF? so I got the code for them, and tried them out.

IT MASSAGED MY PUDDINGS FATNESS AWAY!!!! D:

I was so sad D:

But then I was like, 'Hey, now I can get the male secret character! HooRaY!'

So, I got them some sparkly magic beans, fed them some, and my mametchi became this ugly Eiyuutchi D: But its SeCreT! OoooOOooOo!

SO, yeah, the Niko family had some major plastic surgeries :angry:

Ps: I can always get my chubbies back if I want to! And, HAHA now Tamako has to marry and uglyyy Eiyuutchi! HA

HooRaY! I got my Puddings back :(

-Niko-Fam: -is fat- :p

Hahahaaaaa.

OMG THEY ARE POOPING!

Anyway, they were supposed to get married today, but I think they wont be old enough until around 6 tonight D: -IHateWaiting-

OK, so Tiffy didnt change today, so I'm guessing she will change tomorrow morning when she turns 4. I am hoping that she will turn into a Memetchi at least :( I havent had one of those in FOREVER. :lol:

Yesterday Tamako was bad getting on my computer and writing bad things about me in public..... GrrRRrrRRr!

Thats why I got the Pudding family back so that she will have a very fat husband that will SiT On HeR! HA.

Precious is doing fine. I thought she was gonna die today because the character she is doesnt have a very long lifespan I dont think D: Where is she? Hmmph. I better go find her

Got her :D

She PooPeD! Oh NOES!

Geez, whats with me and poop?

-Precious: -hopes she doesnt turn into Unchi-Kun-

Dont worry Precious, I think that only happens with Mametchis (which is the character I plan on getting next :D ) UnChi-KuN iS sO CuTe!

Uhhhhh...... I think thats all that happend today. Not much.

I think I'm just going to go on that code site again and get tons of free items and moneys :D HooRaY!

HOORAY!!!!!

My Families got MaRrIeD!

I'm so excited :D

One of my Puddings married Tamako (HA) and she was sooooooo mad... I almost died laughing.

-Tamako: -cries- I'M SO UGLY!

Yeah, her new look is pretty gruesome.... xD

She is a Jyooubatchi? whatever that means. And my Pudding became an Ale-Mode-tchi :D

SO, after Tamako and Pudding got married, I changed my other two on the Niko family back into a Kuchipatchi and a Chantotchi.

I decided to go to the Dating Show, and marry off my Chantotchi :D

I got the SpEciAl SeCreT SpaCe ChArActErS!

I feel bad for the little star because she is all alone D:

I shall call her Star-Child!

~LOL I laugh at my own cheezy-ness~

I got 3 eggs on the Pea family, so one of them will be sure to marry her, even though they are cousins :D

-Star-Child: :) I feel abused...

Its okay sweetie, you will get used to it :D

Uhhhhhhh, Tiffy hasnt done much today....?

I trained her quite a bit. She was right naughty, she was!

-Tiffy: :p

Precious is still alive so its all gEWd!

I'm sleeeepppppyyyy.

GoOdByE!

Ahhhh! D:

I'm sick :eek:

-sneez-sneez-cough-cough-

My tamas are fine.

HooRaY Virtual pets that cant get human diseases!

Anyway, nothing really happend while I wasnt posting.....

Oh YEAH!

Tiffy grewed up :D

Shes a BUTTERFLY-TCHI!

HooRaY!

I had a feeling she would become that.

I've never had one of these before! SO EXCITING!

Uhhhhh Star-Child is fine :D

I kinda neglected her today because I had lots of tests at school and she was sitting in my purse and I kinda forgot to feed her.... LOL

AH HAH! THE PEA FAMILY MADE A POOP! -cleans up mess-

Ummmmm the Pea Family slept all day.... because they are lazy and fat like their dad (He sat on Tamako on accident..... Funniest tamagotchi moment EVER!)

Precious is still alive... but I dont know how much longer she will be here..... tomorrow she will be a week old.... :D And I know Mametchi only live for a week... She might not be here tomorrow. :D

-sniff-sniff-

UPDATE:

I think Precious will be here for quite some time :D

According to Wikia:

"The first stage of the Tamagotchi's life lasts approximately 24 hours before becoming an adult. It will become a special adult within 7 days, and pass away approximately 7 days later. "

SO THAT MEANS PRECIOUS WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHOLE WEEK MORE THAN I THOUGHT! (I think thats what it means anyway)

:(

Ahaha!

OK,

I decided that I would go to a Japanese-to-English dictionary and type in the first part of some random tamagotchi characters.. :D

Hehehe

Okay, SO:

Unchi: poo

Mame:healthy, hardworking, honest, faithful, devoted, blister, corn, clitoris, beans, peas (WOW)

Mimi: Ear (HA!)

Kuchi: Mouth

Meme: no match

Maru: Circle

Doro: Mud

Tosaka: Cockscomb

Toge: Thorn

Hoshi: Star (STAR-CHILD!)

Tororo: Grated Yam (xD. One of the Pea Family)

Hana: Nose

OK, enough of that... PRETTY COOL!

I didnt know that I was saying poo every time I said Unchi-Kun XD

*EDIT: Please watch your language. :( - TWP*

-3rd post of the day! WOOH-

OK, I thought I might as well give you the stats of my tamagotchi in case someone dies D:

Oldest to Youngest:

Precious

Chibi

6 days old

Nyorotchi

Female(in my opinion)

Tiffy

v2

5 days old

Butterflytchi

Female

Pea Family

V5 Celeb

unknown

Mattaritchi, Tororotchi, Ahirukutchi, Jyooubatchi and Ala-Mode-tchi

2 boys and a girl &amp; mom and dad

Niko Family

V5 Celeb

unknown

Hoshitchi, Mamametchi, JewelBox-tchi

Girl and Mom &amp; Dad

OKAY!

Hopefully Precious wont die but at least I have her on record! :(

I GOTS MAIL AND TIFFY GOTS BABIES!

OK, so, I got online, and I saw all these mails xD

I was like, HooRaY! I'm LoVeD!

And early this morning, Tiffy turned 7, so I changed the time, gots the match-maker to come, and she got a baby girl D:

I WANT A BOY TAMAGOTCHI DARNIT!

Now I will have Tiffy, the 3RD!

But, she will be this: :rolleyes: hopefully :)

ITS SO CUTE! I WANT IT!

I could name it after Dione so theres a better chance that it will be bad :huh: &lt;_&lt;

Mmkay, WHATEVER

I'm sick D: Boo-Hoo...

AHHHH-CHOOO

The Pea family changed into teens the other day but I forgot to post it: Mamekatchi, Nonopotchi, Chamametchi

EWWW TAMAKO IS MAKING OUT WITH THAT HUGE FAT THING! AND SHE LIKES IT!

Ewww shes kissing his fat rolls and hes blushinnnngggg! EWWW!

NaSTy!

And the adorable Niko family changed too.

Mikazukitchi..? The little moon thing.

At least I can named her something other than Star-CHild.

Her new name: Mika! (pronounced- Mee-Ka. NOT My-ka)

And Precious is nearly boring me to death.... D:

She adorable and all but she was supposed to change into a secret character but she hasnt D: :)

Oh well, at least she isnt dead. Because then I will have to have this whole death-ceremony, and invite people, and people can post good-byes, and it will all be very very very depressing.... D:

DONT DIE PRECIOUS!

Latest posts

Back