Come in and see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle_Bear

Reaction score
OkayThis is like the Dilbert comics.Its a buissness.We have to think of ideas to be better sales men and women.And we try to make our buissness the best.When you have ideas,tell your friends and ask them how much they would pay you if you sold them what you thought of.Thats the money you make.Im the boss.I won't be pushy.And watch out for catbert,idea squirlle and Alice.

I have a great Idea!We could sell our costumers little lemon squares or other stuff every time they buy things.The extra mony goes into yourpay check.

OkayThis is like the Dilbert comics.Its a buissness.We have to think of ideas to be better sales men and women.And we try to make our buissness the best.When you have ideas,tell your friends and ask them how much they would pay you if you sold them what you thought of.Thats the money you make.Im the boss.I won't be pushy.And watch out for catbert,idea squirlle and Alice.
I have a great Idea!We could sell our costumers little lemon squares or other stuff every time they buy things.The extra mony goes into yourpay check.
I'm sooooooo soooooorry, but im confussed, is this the "Business game" or reality? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Have you read the Dilbert comics.Just do what they do.Like tell your ideas.Like how you could make more money.

I will soon make a shop.Where you can spend your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back