Money in Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure they took all the money?

I'm only on third generation on my MusicStar, but so far whenever the parents have gone away, leaving the baby in my care, they left half of their money for the baby.

I very sure about it T T

Or it's just because i woke up late to care a little baby after the night his parent leave .

I really hope they dont take all the money on mine because I have 10029410 gotchi points ._.

Are you sure they took all the money?
I'm only on third generation on my MusicStar, but so far whenever the parents have gone away, leaving the baby in my care, they left half of their money for the baby.
I am on my third too, but they NEVER took ANY of the MONEY.

I'm only on my second gen, but they took half the money from gen 1, too.

When you started out, did you have 2000?

That what the baby gets in the beggening. (And It's spare money, not from the parents...right?)

- -* they took all of money again .

Did i do something wrong ??

today i wake up early and name the baby after he awake and when i go to see status .... 0 GP again

somebody help me TT TT ??

It must be a glitch, because my parents left my tamagotchi last week and they only took half of the money.

If they take ALL of the money, you probably didn't have much in the first place...

It must be a glitch, because my parents left my tamagotchi last week and they only took half of the money.
but my friends (2 friend) having a same problem for me .

OK, this is a dumb question, but here it goes: are you sure you have a MusicStar and not some other version Tamagotchi?

OK, this is a dumb question, but here it goes: are you sure you have a MusicStar and not some other version Tamagotchi?
I really sure . i have a music star rock city design .

If this because i'm in Thailand and every music star in thailand have a same problem.

- -* they took all of money again .
Did i do something wrong ??

today i wake up early and name the baby after he awake and when i go to see status .... 0 GP again

somebody help me TT TT ??
I say it is you, not having any gotchi-points before they leave :lol: :eek: :p

I hope the parents don't take all the gotchi points, because I have 10,682,510p

When you started out, did you have 2000?That what the baby gets in the beggening. (And It's spare money, not from the parents...right?)
I think it is random with the Amount of Gotchi Points you start of with because I started with 3000gp.

I am only on the 1st Gen at the Minute so I won't know but On the Versions Previously they didn't take any of the Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back