Tamagothi Music Star in the UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
The time has come!

To all people in the UK - tamagotchi music star is available in argos, in their new catalogue!! :lol:

Yay!!!

I know i got mine last Monday (19th) and i got the one exclusivley from argos its the pink clear one with music notes on it. Its so cool!

Sammy96 :angry:

Yup! and only for £12.47! so not much really!

Theres also the Pink Glitter, which is ONLY at Argos! so it would be great for girls!

I am thinking of getting the Rock City design from there, it also has the Kutchipatchi little charm/keyring! and as we all know, i like Kutchipatchi! <_<

Cya! :rolleyes:

I think I'm getting the pink one. I got the argos edition for my v5 too. they are so pretty, i love glitter :lol:

Hi !

I wanted to know, ... I don't know what to do between buying a tama+C or a V6 music one...

So, here are my questions :wacko:

- in the V6 one, the only job of the tama is doing music, right ?

- do you have to look after several tamas or the other members of the group leave yours after doing music ?

huh; ... can you explain further the way those tama are ?

(sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^)

Hi !
I wanted to know, ... I don't know what to do between buying a tama+C or a V6 music one...

So, here are my questions :)

- in the V6 one, the only job of the tama is doing music, right ?

- do you have to look after several tamas or the other members of the group leave yours after doing music ?

huh; ... can you explain further the way those tama are ?

(sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^)
Yeah, when your Tama is an adult, it's in a band, so no other job. :]

You only look after your Tama.

You only see the other band members when your Tama meets up with them to do concerts & such. :]

& then they leave, & your Tama comes back home. :]

I hope that answers your questions.

- - -

Anyway, yeah I saw the Argos-exclusive one in their catalogue.

It's really pretty. :3

Is it see-through? Because I'm not too keen on the see-through Tamagotchis. x]

I have the Rising Star design anyway. xD

So, it's in UK now? :D ... Uhh, does anyone know when it comes to other countries in Europe?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back