The 99 Generations!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccca

Reaction score
My name is Rose, and I am a first generation tamagotchi. Right now I am what they call a Ringotchi. I am very tired at the moment, but flushed with success. I just beat the head butting game yet again and ate a treat! I now have 9999 points, and can't wait to use the UFO I bought in the corner shop yesterday! I love life! :wacko: !

---

It has been three years since I wrote with the pencil I bought from the corner shop last. Now I am an adult...I am a Mimetchi! I was looked after well! I've just gotten back from a holiday to Egypt in my UFO! It was fun! I'm just going to play some gambling, bye! By the way, I still have 9999 points, because of my routine of playing games to top up my points whenever I buy something. Anyway, bye!

---I am writing quickly now, for I don't have long on this world any more. My little baby boy lies asleep next to me in his little box, and I will have to go soon. This is the last time I will write to you.

Goodbye!

(Please do not post here.)

Latest posts

Back