Photo
- - - - -

Should i buy a Webkinz..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:54 PM ( #1 )

So, as you maybe have seen im really addicted to Pixel Chix, but ive heard so much good things about Webkinz that i maybe want 1 too.. But im not sure if i am going buy one, because i have other things im addicted too, and im affraid if i become addicted to Webkinz i cant buy other things.
I always buy Tamagotchi stuff, Pixel Chix and i am collecting Pullip dolls (Those are really expensive, from $84 too $130, and i still want my dreamdoll, but that one cost $300 :D )
So, i dont know if i have any money for it if i want to buy alot webkinz and stuff..
Is playing webkinz also much fun if you only have 1 Webkinz? Or is it only fun if you have more? I heard that you only can play webkinz 1 year with 1 webkinz, so if i buy earch year 1 webkinz is it ok.... maybe.. i think..

but why does soo much ppl have so much webkinz? whats the different between them?? (outside their look) I want to know everything about them because im interested in them ;D

Replies

Views

Started

27 Jan 2009

Last Post

15 May 2009

rainbowbunny227

• rainbowbunny227 user photo

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:44 PM ( #2 )

I think you should just get ONE webkinz. (A doll for $300 dollars??!!)

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:12 AM ( #3 )

I think you should just get ONE webkinz. (A doll for $300 dollars??!!)

Lol ok, first i think i want to know more about them.. Can somebody tell me more about them? I already red the FAQ or something.. :D

(Oh yes about those dolls, they are collector dolls, im so in love with them, lol. There is even a doll thats worth like $1000 :))

Squidward is Cool

• squidward-is-cool user photo

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:28 PM ( #4 )

So, as you maybe have seen im really addicted to Pixel Chix, but ive heard so much good things about Webkinz that i maybe want 1 too.. But im not sure if i am going buy one, because i have other things im addicted too, and im affraid if i become addicted to Webkinz i cant buy other things.
I always buy Tamagotchi stuff, Pixel Chix and i am collecting Pullip dolls (Those are really expensive, from $84 too $130, and i still want my dreamdoll, but that one cost $300  :D )
So, i dont know if i have any money for it if i want to buy alot webkinz and stuff..
Is playing webkinz also much fun if you only have 1 Webkinz? Or is it only fun if you have more? I heard that you only can play webkinz 1 year with 1 webkinz, so if i buy earch year 1 webkinz is it ok.... maybe.. i think..

but why does soo much ppl have so much webkinz? whats the different between them?? (outside their look) I want to know everything about them because im interested in them ;D

You should definitely buy a Webkinz! I LOVE Webkinz!

If you really want to get just 1 Webkinz, the cheapest way to go is to hit Walgreens, and they have Webkinz with extra Red Tags for like, I think $6.99. I heard they're having a sale for Buy 1, Get 2 Free.

It's fun to just get 1 Webkinz. I had fun with just 1 Webkinz back when I had just Chloe. I didn't get addicted to buying more until I got my second one.

The reason why we have so much is that we just have the need for more! Each Webkinz also has a distinct personality and comes with its own exclusive items. How awesome do you feel when you get a new Pixel Chix or Tamagotchi or Pullip Doll or whatever else you collect? That's how we feel when we get a new Webkinz. :mametchi:

Edited by Squidward is Cool, 30 January 2009 - 08:29 PM.

Memetchitamagotchi

• memetchitamagotchi user photo

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:18 PM ( #5 )

^ I agree Squiddie. Webkinz are really fun! It's for all ages. My sister (16) and my mom (not telling her age!) each have webkinz. My cousin who is about 5 or 6 has some webkinz. I have webkinz too!

I love them! You can make videos with them, pictures, and you can play online and offline! They're really fun - you should get one. And if for some reason you don't like them, give your account to one of your friends or something. :D

Tamaland_Kitty_Kat

• tamaland-kitty-kat user photo

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:08 PM ( #6 )

I don't have one - but my friend does, and they're soooo fun!
Get a lil kinz first because they're cheaper and just as good ;)

Squidward is Cool

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:37 PM ( #7 )

I don't have one - but my friend does, and they're soooo fun!
Get a lil kinz first because they're cheaper and just as good :furawatchi:

Which are $6.99 at Walgreens by the way and part of the purchase goes towards the Webkinz Foundation! :blink: And they come with red tags with extra prizes! :blink:

thisismybadsn

• thisismybadsn user photo

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:02 PM ( #8 )

no.a.waste

Tamaland_Kitty_Kat

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:59 AM ( #9 )

^ Will you just shut up?

Squidward is Cool

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:43 PM ( #10 )

no.a.waste

What's so wrong about going to Walgreens, and buying 3 Webkinz for only $6.99? It also comes with 3 virtual pets, and a year of fun! Or, just adopt 1 per year and that's 3 years of fun!

Tamaland_Kitty_Kat

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:42 PM ( #11 )

no.a.waste

You're just jealous you don't have one.

rainbowbunny227

• rainbowbunny227 user photo

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:39 PM ( #12 )

Webkinz are reallt cool cuz first, they come in some pretty neat and cool an' fun and cute animals, secomd, they come with a tag that has a code that you put online and you get a webkinz account and you can do games and quizs and competions and stuff ike that, and SOOOOOOO))))))) much more. Sorry I am typingf so sloppy, but me just writing so fast, cuz right now me sp excited for someythin' bye, hope this helps your destion

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:05 AM ( #13 )

thx so much, oh, and what are the difference(or so) between lil' kinz and webkinz??

sweetypie133

• sweetypie133 user photo

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:54 PM ( #14 )

you should really get one. they r so cute!!! but you can get one if you want to! :wacko: