Could it be!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelover

Reaction score
OK, I was in music city (creating a CD)

And I saw THIS PIC! The Pic

Look familiar?Well,it probably does,it's a Tamagotchi+color!!!!

Could this mean that the TMGC+Color is coming out in the US?!

What do You think?!?

:furawatchi: ~Mamelover :ph34r:

Or it could mean the MusicStar will be released in Japan and they'll share the same site with the rest of the world.

thats not fair,bandai said that it will be only exculsive to THE USA

There has been alot of discussion about the TMGC+C (in English) on Tama-Zone, which you can view the topic I started here, https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=20909&st=0. One of T-Z's members, Isa, from Germany, says that she has 'good connections' to BanDai Germany, and they told her that there will be an English Tamagotchi+Color in 2010. She also said that Germany is one of the last places in the world to get new Tamagotchi's, so BanDai America would most definitely get the TMGC+C sometime this year. I wonder if all of his is true. =]

[samJJE101]

well, i hope it is true. im gonna wait a while and if it doesnt come out in the US im gonna beg 2 get it online.

I already have a TMGC+C, but I can't afford to get another Japanese one right now. D':

So I would love to for them to come to America.

It would be fun to compare differences between the two. :hitodetchi:

I just wouldn't get too hyped up about it yet.

You never know for sure.

As great as I might think it would be to have an american colour, I'm sure it would be the exact same as the japanese. Maybe just some different colours.

At this point, the TMGC+C sounds really neat, but I would doubt that Bandai manufactures an English version for some time, just because of the HUGE popularity of their current products. But, you never know...

the TMGC+C was also sold once in the Philippines but now i dont see them anymore.. and the price is Php 2, 500 (i think its about $50 is converted to us currency but im not so sure...)

no, if you see it in the effects its just a music effect i also saw that while im making a CD please try to take a look again

Hm.. I think they should at least get more characters first... after playing the uratama and familytchi.. this one is waaaaaaay lacking variety.. :/

I hope the Japanese one can connect to the English one^^

:D It looked like the music effect from Tamatown. It may mean that its a hint of whats coming out. I do hope so lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back