TAMATOWN MUSIC STAR HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got my music star yesterday and I was wondering how I can earn points in Tamatown music star. I need to buy instruments.

[SIZE=14pt]play da games[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The one at the arena where u can play jump[/SIZE]

and the one at club pop behind da door

u have to have a cd made tho

Well, GotchiDoku is best for making some GP. But ONLY if you win. Winning 3 times on 9-grid at Champion Rank will give you a lot. :)

Does the maximum of character's level on music city is 50

and the maximum of CD'ranking is 6th

I think that because my level and CD don't increase any more :p (

I have a question as well: can you send points from Music City to your Music Star?
I believe you can send skill points, but not money.

Also, some toys & instruments that you purchase in MusicCity may be sent to your MusicStar Tamagotchi.

Does the maximum of character's level on music city is 50and the maximum of CD'ranking is 6th

I think that because my level and CD don't increase any more :D (
You're CD rank can go up to 1.

If you look in the Gotchi Hall and the Specials, You can see there are prizes for CDs lower than 6.

I know, I played a lot and there's result "ur CD ranking...top chart" many times. But I check my CD, no thing happen :( >.<

Does the maximum of character's level on music city is 50and the maximum of CD'ranking is 6th

I think that because my level and CD don't increase any more :( (
i've 5th cd ranking

wht kind of 5th CD ranking, silver or gold ???

I know, I played a lot and there's result "ur CD ranking...top chart" many times. But I check my CD, no thing happen :huh: >.<
haha because u don't have to play games u need to play CONTESTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back