Baines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Baines - Part 3

Here is Part 1

Here is Part 2

Lost for words, my mouth fell open. I didn't know how to prove this man wrong and prove that I lived in the house if my own neighbours didn't believe it. My loyal neighbours and friends, Scott, Daniel, Marie and Graham, I'd been talking to them just yesterday. What was going on? I slowly began to realise. The Chase family next door loved to play dirty and embarressing pranks. They probably thought it was hilarious pretending I didn't live here! But it wasn't. It was lame. I couldn't ask Jodie at 77 because she did night shifts so she was out at work. I didn't know who I could get to prove that I lived there. I then thought to myself, 'Why do I have to prove that I live in my house?' I decided I didn't. I lifted up my brown, damaged doormat and removed the keys then I slammed shut my front door, it almost falling off its hinges as it shut. What I was thinking of was kind of mean, but it was only fair. I marched (yes I do march) over to my car, just avoiding slipping on an ice patch. Luckily the sun was starting to come out and although it was a cold day, the ice was starting to clear. Out of my windscreen I could see the back end of the removal van, I thought of ramming it, but then I would have a criminal record and points on my license. To my surprise, the removal man didn't come over. Infact, he acted like he hadn't seen me at all. He just stood staring at the front door, as if waiting for something to happen. It's as if I was invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back