My V2 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaCrazy12

Reaction score
Ok so i guess im starting this log a lil late, but anway my tama is a v2 its the milky white with pink hearts , and my tama is in the teen stage and today at 7:30 it should turn to the adult stage!

I am not sure what my tama is , it looks like its in a tube, if some one could pm me telling me what it is i would apriceate that!!

Right now all the hearts are up and its 20 lbs , and the training is all the way up!!!! I cant wait to see what it turns into!!

I will right later today if somthing cool happenes , o yeah my lil sis is getting a v2 today!!!!! so i will have some one to connect with!!!

:lol: :mimitchi:

O i know i just posted but i need ask somthing! ok so i need to know how to get a case for my tama like so the screen does not get scrached!!!! i realy need help with this!!

Any way back to my tama,

I just went on a big shoping spree!! we bought a lot of stuff let me tell u! ,hair gel, stuffed animal, costume, darts, ball, pencile

o yeah ! were good! :mimitchi:

yessss i found out what my tama is!! it is a Yu-fotchi is that good???? any how my tama is just floting around :mimitchi:

Well right now i am waiting for my Yu-fotchi to turn into the adult stage!!! i cant wait!!! all post as soon as it evolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way nothing realy exiteing happened to day, my tama just did the same things it always does.

I am soo soo mad beacuse my tama just fell aslpeep and it did not eveolve argg!!!

ok i just found out that my tama will evolve at year 4!!

Also today has bin regular but my tama did dance it was sooo sooo soo cute!!!!

And when i was on a walk i met a pirson that had a tama v2 we connected and that was fun its nice to meet people that have ur same intrest!

Latest posts

Back