music star v6 gen 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaleaf

Reaction score
could some one tell me what age and what time does v6 marry at the second generation i whould be very greatful i whaould addd you as my buddy unless your already on it so please tell me i am very in need just please tell me please tell by replying and i will promise ill put you on so thank you and have a nice day :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
5,6,7,8,9 even as an oldie.first make sure it is an official band. Change the time to either 12:29 or 4:29 and one minute. boom the matchmaker will come.Warning:You may have to try this many times

hoped i helped

dude i tried it like 5 times on 4 29 it just shows the mail man he does have a band also he playing his gutair somtimes dude please help me? :D

try 12:29 it works better.did it say Pro debut after auditions

i cant rember i think yes maybe no and do you have a v6?

please im trying hard but it just has the mailman or it practicing and i have a kuro mametchi

yes and it is at its 2 gen and it is a 5 year old and i have 3 awards from the past gen but i won two of the same in this gen

keep trying.did you wait one minute like 12:29 one minute later 12:30 and

it calls for the door

yes i did that is this a glitch?

man this is so boring it was not like this i my past gen it just happend at 4 30 right away on my first try.

you are nice to stay on tamatalk to help me fix this problem i am going to enter you in my buddies list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back