Tama pouch design to keep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay everyone, so I'm poor and I don't have enough money to get one of those awesome tama pouches, so I made my own! It's actually kinda like a tama bed.

What you need:

An old sock (preferrably one of those soft ankle ones)

Sewing needle

Thread

Scissors

Any gems, beads or ribbon you want to add

Instructions:

First, measure your tamagotchi at the bottom of the sock. Cut the sock below the ankle so that you have enough sock to fold over like a cuff on a shirt or like a little beanie. Take the sewing needle and thread and sew along the bottom of the cuff making sure not to sew the top shut. Decorate as you wish (I did a bow by taking some ribbon and tying it into a bow and then sewing the two pieces that pull apart the bow to the sock.). Now, you can add beads, gems and even make some loop holes in the top part and string some ribbon though and then tie it shut!

Here's some pics of how mine turned out.

Tamagotchi next to pouch.

Tamagotchi on pouch.(showing how it will fit inside with charm and everything)

Okay, so I hope that everyone gets their own creative juices flowing because now I want to hear some of your tips and tricks on how to keep your tama safe or even see your pouch designs! Hope everyone likes my idea!

Wow! great designs and thanks for that!

I already have some of the pouches, but these would be much cheaper! Great job!

Cya! :eek:

Thanks guys, I'm glad that you liked it. It was virtually free for me to make and I pinned it above my bed so that my dog can't get to it at night and so that I can hear it beep early in the morning if it needs anything. You guys can post pics of what you come up with with the design and everything so that everyone else can get some good ideas. Have fun crafting!

this is awesome!! i wanna try to knit a big enough bag to fit my 3 tamas.. i'll post pictures when i'm done..

awesome ideas broken_rhapsody, i was also reading your earlier post giving tips on how to hide tamas while in school. fantastic!!! :blink:

this is awesome!! i wanna try to knit a big enough bag to fit my 3 tamas.. i'll post pictures when i'm done..
awesome ideas broken_rhapsody, i was also reading your earlier post giving tips on how to hide tamas while in school. fantastic!!! :p
Thank you, I also read your post in my last thread. It's nice to know that someone loves their tamas as much as I do. I also have a V5 but it's the celebrity version and I hate putting them on pause, but we do what we have to to get through tests and such. I'm glad that you're going to try something new with the design. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Thank you, I also read your post in my last thread. It's nice to know that someone loves their tamas as much as I do. I also have a V5 but it's the celebrity version and I hate putting them on pause, but we do what we have to to get through tests and such. I'm glad that you're going to try something new with the design. I can't wait to see the pictures!
i have the celebrity version too! i've been looking everywhere for a regular v5 coz i really want to get the pets but everywhere that sells tamas where i live either have a v5 celebrity or a v6. no more v5s. i might just buckle down and buy it off ebay.

i'm gonna be buying my yarn today from walmart. i'm thinking of a nice color but i might make the pouch multi-colored coz my tamas are black, blue and red/white so i might choose the yarn colors based on their colors. :D (i am very in love with my tamas!)

i have the celebrity version too! i've been looking everywhere for a regular v5 coz i really want to get the pets but everywhere that sells tamas where i live either have a v5 celebrity or a v6. no more v5s. i might just buckle down and buy it off ebay.
i'm gonna be buying my yarn today from walmart. i'm thinking of a nice color but i might make the pouch multi-colored coz my tamas are black, blue and red/white so i might choose the yarn colors based on their colors. :) (i am very in love with my tamas!)
That sounds awesome! Yeah, I wanted the V5 too, but unfortunately, I was too late to ask for it for a Valentine's day gift from my boyfriend and so I got the last V5 celebrity. At least it was on sale, and I didn't really want the V6, just because I don't have the time to keep attending concerts and such. But either way, I love my tamas. I can't wait to see the pouch that you're going to make, it'll look so awesome!

That sounds awesome! Yeah, I wanted the V5 too, but unfortunately, I was too late to ask for it for a Valentine's day gift from my boyfriend and so I got the last V5 celebrity. At least it was on sale, and I didn't really want the V6, just because I don't have the time to keep attending concerts and such. But either way, I love my tamas. I can't wait to see the pouch that you're going to make, it'll look so awesome!
when i get home from school, i usually change the time before i un-pause my tama so i can go to the concerts and stuff.. its pretty cool.. and it pays TONS of gotchi points. like 100,000GPs!! :huh: i usually get home by 5 and i reset the time to noon then i keep playing with it on and off until about 11-12 then i change the clock back to make it sleep. that's how im taking care of all my tamas. :(

i was very disappointed with the yarn i bought from walmart today, it kept on unraveling at itself. :( there's a reason they were only $1.47. good thing i only started to use one of them, i'm gonna return the other 3 and get a better quality yarn even if i have to pay extra.

i might take a while to finish this project because exams are coming up but i will take pictures as soon as i can.

looking forward for more awesome tips from you broken_rhapsody and everyone else!!!

Latest posts

Back