How tall are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
x33 How tall are you??

I'm 13, and only like... 5'4 1/2. I feel small sometimes. But then I talk to my 5 year old cousins and feel all tall. x]

I'm like almost 5 feet I think, and I'm 11.x] Is that kinda short..?Kinda tall? Or normal? :lol:

Ahahaha... You just asked me this...
5"7', and I'm only twelve. Amazin, yesh?
I know I asked you that. xD Then I figured it would be funner just to make a topic. x]

Thats freakishly tall for a 12 year old.
Im only 5'5.
I know. But, I'm not going to grow ever again. It's my family's special cycle of pubesent wonder. We almost completely mature by the age of twelve, then, grow a little in high school, and we're finished.

I know. But, I'm not going to grow ever again. It's my family's special cycle of pubesent wonder. We almost completely mature by the age of twelve, then, grow a little in high school, and we're finished.
I'm not expected to get taller than like, 5'4. xD

And I dun wanna get tallllerrrr. I hate looking down on people, in literal terms. D:

I wore 4 inch heels to my dance, and I HAD to take them off. I was probably only 5'5 with them on, but I was freaking out and felt like a giant.

I know, I have issues. :lol:

i'm uber tinyyyy.

4'11 and 97 pounds.

And i'm 15 D:

Never mind. I'm 5"6'. xD Big difference, I know. I'm 108 lbs, and according to my doctor, I'm not healthy, I need to gain weight. Whatever, lady. >.< I'm not respecting the person who held me down on a table while I screamed, kicked, and tried to run away as she stabbed me repeatedly with needles that made me really sleepy and made my arms hurt really bad.

Never mind. I'm 5"6'. xD Big difference, I know. I'm 108 lbs, and according to my doctor, I'm not healthy, I need to gain weight. Whatever, lady. >.< I'm not respecting the person who held me down on a table while I screamed, kicked, and tried to run away as she stabbed me repeatedly with needles that made me really sleepy and made my arms hurt really bad.
I took the liberty of calculating your BMI for you Feeeeebeeeeee. xD

Well, it asked for your date of birth. I put in May 1996. Just a guess, cause I know you're 12. :D

It says a healthy weight for your age/height is 94 - 134 lbs. So you're good. :]

And it says for me, a healthy weight is between 85 - 125lbs. I'm like... 105 (I've gained muscle mass from track 8D), so that means I'm good. :lol:

I took the liberty of calculating your BMI for you Feeeeebeeeeee. xD
Well, it asked for your date of birth. I put in May 1996. Just a guess, cause I know you're 12. :D

It says a healthy weight for your age/height is 94 - 134 lbs. So you're good. :]

And it says for me, a healthy weight is between 85 - 125lbs. I'm like... 105 (I've gained muscle mass from track 8D), so that means I'm good. :lol:
Yea, I did the BMI test. My doctor told me that I'm not too skinny, but I have barely any muscle, instead, I have fat tissues where it should be, making me look and weigh relatively normal.

Oh, and 1996 is correct.

I got measured about a week ago, and ran around telling everyone my height for ages, but now I have completely forgotten it. Total mind blank. This happens a lot, actually. xP

But I'm pretty sure I'm around the size of around 10 or 11 large tissue boxes packed on top of each other. -smiles proudly-

(I have a tissue box near me, so it's the first thing I saw.)

Ahahaha... You just asked me this...
5"7', and I'm only twelve. Amazin, yesh?
wow, if you were born later than March, I'm older than you! :lol:

anyway... I'm gonna be 13 in a month, and I'm 5'1. (people seem to be adding their weight in too, so I will) and I'm 100 lbs. I'm a little below average height.

wow, if you were born later than March, I'm older than you! ^_^  
anyway... I'm gonna be 13 in a month, and I'm 5'1. (people seem to be adding their weight in too, so I will) and I'm 100 lbs. I'm a little below average height.
Wholey sheet. I was born in March. I forget which day. I'mma ask xDD

Edit: I checked. The 28th. I thought it was the 27th xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back