Do you play any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should this be in stuff we play?

I play the Bass Clarinet and the Bb Clarinet

I can play the guitar and I am somewhat of a singer. <_<

I really want to learn how to play the piano sometime though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bass, Bass Clarinet, and I'm just starting Guitar. I used to play piano.
Yay a Bass Clarinet player ;D

I'm the only one in my band. I feel alone alot ._.

Nope. Nothing. Zilch.

I'm musically clumsy. I tend to hit all the wrong notes on pianos and such. The only thing I can really do is sing, I've been told I've got a good voice and I've sung at a couple of small events and things, but never had singing lessons in my life. I guess it's all that practice I get from running around everywhere singing to my iPod. xDD

Nope. Nothing. Zilch.
I'm musically clumsy. I tend to hit all the wrong notes on pianos and such. The only thing I can really do is sing, I've been told I've got a good voice and I've sung at a couple of small events and things, but never had singing lessons in my life. I guess it's all that practice I get from running around everywhere singing to my iPod. xDD
I used to always be nervous when I played the piano. But now it's comes so naturally. It's like... magic.

God gave us all a talent, or musical abilty, yours is just singing! ^__^

I am a hardcore singer. xDDD I've been in choir for two years, then elementary choir for six, so all my life. I'm in Varsity, even though I'm only twelve, which makes me feel all special x3 I can play recorder, it was required, but I was terrible. Lets just say... The poor instrument ended up broken in half. After thirty minutes of torture. I can play scales on the piano to warm up for choir, and I can play hot cross buns, but that's it xD

For choir, I can sing all the female voice parts; last year I was a soprano, this year I'm an alto, a big leap, I know. I can sing second soprano/alto, but I don't really like to. My voice is about two and a half octaves, if any of you know what that means. Choir is my life, besides you guys. I recently got some rubber band contraption thing in my mouth, which changed my voice somehow, and gave me a lisp, which was devastating for me. Once you really learn to sing, and are doing it everyday for two hours, and you've adapted to it so well, to have it all changed in a day is really hard. I haven't fully recovered yet, and I know that even when I do, it's going to change again when I get the braces off. Ugh. I dun wanna have to sing in German till I figure out how to control my voice xD (long story)

I can sight read, too, of course. It's like a second language for me. HIGH SCHOOL JV UIL CONTEST LEVEL, BABY. Next year, I hope to make it into Mixed Varsity and Encore. The only reason I didn't make it last year is because you have to be in eighth grade >.<

So yea. Singing= My life. I might post a recording... But I'm deathly afraid. I'd like, die before I clicked "Add Reply."

I am a hardcore singer. xDDD I've been in choir for two years, then elementary choir for six, so all my life. I'm in Varsity, even though I'm only twelve, which makes me feel all special x3 I can play recorder, it was required, but I was terrible. Lets just say... The poor instrument ended up broken in half. After thirty minutes of torture. I can play scales on the piano to warm up for choir, and I can play hot cross buns, but that's it xD
For choir, I can sing all the female voice parts; last year I was a soprano, this year I'm an alto, a big leap, I know. I can sing second soprano/alto, but I don't really like to. My voice is about two and a half octaves, if any of you know what that means. Choir is my life, besides you guys. I recently got some rubber band contraption thing in my mouth, which changed my voice somehow, and gave me a lisp, which was devastating for me. Once you really learn to sing, and are doing it everyday for two hours, and you've adapted to it so well, to have it all changed in a day is really hard. I haven't fully recovered yet, and I know that even when I do, it's going to change again when I get the braces off. Ugh. I dun wanna have to sing in German till I figure out how to control my voice xD (long story)

I can sight read, too, of course. It's like a second language for me. HIGH SCHOOL JV UIL CONTEST LEVEL, BABY. Next year, I hope to make it into Mixed Varsity and Encore. The only reason I didn't make it last year is because you have to be in eighth grade >.<

So yea. Singing= My life. I might post a recording... But I'm deathly afraid. I'd like, die before I clicked "Add Reply."
Eep! I wanna hear you sing, Feebee! <3 Just for the heck of it! xD

Singing is the only musical kind of thing I can do too! You are so like me, Feebee. <33

I recently sang at my friend's Mom's wedding. It was great, and a really sweet song too. When I'm up there singing I manage not to knock over anything or everyone, and everybody just sees me as a talented young woman. That's part of why I love that extra confidence boost I get when I sing in front of people. I'm not clumsy old Esther. I'm totally in control of my voice and people want to listen. <3

I sing. that's the only thing I can really do well.

I can't read music at ALL, but I teach myself piano by ear. I can play Imagine, and like 11 others that I don't know the names. :p

For class band, I am the tambourinist. xD

Bass all the way baby! I have two! One is named Mikey and the other one is named Lyn-Z

I'm a die hard singer. I really want to become a Broadway actress, and then move on to the music and acting industries. I know it's near impossible, but I love singing and music and acting. (They just happen to be my life. Seriously, I have musical practices every week day). I've been in a school choir since 6th grade, but I've been singing for almost my whole life. I'm now in advanced choir, and I'm thinking about applying to the Juilliard school, although I'm not sure what to major in.

I have a really wide voice range, I can hit a high C, maybe a few notes higher. I can also hit alto notes, but not alto 2. That's insane.

I play a little bit of guitar, but I don't practice enough. *sigh*

I'm a die hard singer. I really want to become a Broadway actress, and then move on to the music and acting industries. I know it's near impossible, but I love singing and music and acting. (They just happen to be my life. Seriously, I have musical practices every week day). I've been in a school choir since 6th grade, but I've been singing for almost my whole life. I'm now in advanced choir, and I'm thinking about applying to the Juilliard school, although I'm not sure what to major in.I have a really wide voice range, I can hit a high C, maybe a few notes higher. I can also hit alto notes, but not alto 2. That's insane.

I play a little bit of guitar, but I don't practice enough. *sigh*
Yay. Another enthusiastic singer. And I CAN hit the second alto notes. So HA. xD (I can't go higher than high B, but pay no attention to that xDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back