Music star secret characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy secret character is called:

dreamitchi

The girl secret character is called:

dazzilitchi

I think I spelled the names wrong! Their names might be spelled Dreamtchi and Dazziltchi.

The boy secret character is called:dreamitchi

The girl secret character is called:

dazzilitchi

I think I spelled the names wrong! Their names might be spelled Dreamtchi and Dazziltchi.
Have you any idea how you get them yet though? =/

Only thing left for me to do on Music Star now I have all the awards haha

x

I'm trying to get one >:It's hard getting all the points to 999 before adult (I think that's how you get it)

I've only gotten Tone and Original to 999 before I got a Kuromametchi
guess what my tama is now a teen and i have gotten evry sigle music experience point as 999 so i will be testing other theorys about how to get the secret music star chracters if this dose not work i will notfy u tomorow if the tamagotchi aka timmy(his name) turns in to dreamitchi(if thats the male secret chracter)

guess what my tama is now a teen and i have gotten evry sigle music experience point as 999 so i will be testing other theorys about how to get the secret music star chracters if this dose not work i will notfy u tomorow if the tamagotchi aka timmy(his name) turns in to dreamitchi(if thats the male secret chracter)
i am sry but today i my tama has turnned into a kuchipatchi i am soo sry that that did not work anyways my theory is u have 2 get all the awards and then get the 999 points in everything

That won't work.

Sorry!

I got all the awards by about generation 4 (I'm on 9th now) and I have to agree about the Music City rumours....

I'm not too sure because I've heard no definite talk of it, but it sounds the most likely explanation.

So don't worry about hurrying yourself to get all the awards and the skill points...

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All Tamatalkers!

Ok, so I read the posts on this message and I wanted to get more information for all of you! Actually, dreamtchi (boy) is possible if you get a Togetchi and do trumpet (rumors tell me) And dazziltchi you can get by getting Onputchi/mimitchi and having her play turntable( I dont know if this is correct but I am just throwing it out there for you all!) Hope this helps ;D

-Makiko Love22 :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hi All Tamatalkers!Ok, so I read the posts on this message and I wanted to get more information for all of you! Actually, dreamtchi (boy) is possible if you get a Togetchi and do trumpet (rumors tell me) And dazziltchi you can get by getting Onputchi/mimitchi and having her play turntable( I dont know if this is correct but I am just throwing it out there for you all!) Hope this helps ;D

-Makiko Love22 :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Unless you've actually got the secret characters from those methods, I think those rumors are false.

A method for getting Dreamitchi that does work is to get the Boy's Destiny Star from MusicCity, pass it to your MusicStar, then use it on an adult male. More info (and photos) can be found on Tama-Zone, here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=21437

hey I have the answear the 100% answear read it below:

STEP 1: go to tamatown with your music satr tamgotchi log in and make your cd (just 1) 4th gold

STEP 2:go to the place wear you exchange cd for thigs then exchange it for a boy star if your tamagotchi is a boy if its a girl select the girl star (yes the destiny one)

STEP3:sneed the code to your tamgotchi

STEP 4: use it and vuala you have dreamtchi or Dazziltchi.

it work for a frend my cd is 6th gold

hey I have the answear the 100% answear read it below:

STEP 1: go to tamatown with your music satr tamgotchi log in and make your cd (just 1) 4th gold

STEP 2:go to the place wear you exchange cd for thigs then exchange it for a boy star if your tamagotchi is a boy if its a girl select the girl star (yes the destiny one)

STEP3:sneed the code to your tamgotchi

STEP 4: use it and vuala  you  have dreamtchi or Dazziltchi.

it work for a frend my cd is 6th gold
Yes, this is the way to get it. But, you tamagotchi needs to be an adult to change into Dreamtchi/Dazzletchi with the Destiny Stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
this question was answered a while ago, by quite a few people, so... this topic is basically null and void, I think that someone needs to close it or something..

AND PLEASE just because I said that, don't post "Close this topic please!" eight times after I already have, that is bumping and spamming... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back