New TMGC+C Colors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
YesAsia.com has four new colors of the TMGC+C posted! The colors are navy, yellow, cream+pink, and green+white! These new colors are pre-orders and are priced the same as the original seven colors, the expected release date is March 25, 2009. We are not sure if this is a product refresh or simply new colors, when the Famitama was released there was a refresh in March which leads us to believe this could very well be a refresh! Hit up YesAsia.com and get yours pre-ordered!

Yeah, I've seen that. :] I want there to be pictures. :/ II would also like to know if its a refresh or not! If its a refrsh that would be incredible. :] But also sucky because I just bought a Magenta TMGC+C and now there might be a refresh one with new features! :D (Might)

ya that be incredible and after march break my friend he is going to japan and he is getting me etheir one blue tamagotchi plus color and one white one of if he does not find tose he is getting me black tamagotchi plus color im so excited i cant wait!

Oh, that's cool!

I'm still not sure if I want to get a TMGC+C.

But it's good they've brought out new colours, & I want to know if they are a refresh, aswell.

Although I don't think they'd bring out a refresh this soon after the first TMGC+C's came out.

I agree with The Script. I don't think it will be a refresh, not even half a year since the original release. At least I hope not.

I already have a light blue TMGC+C, but the screen is already scratched up. xD I may have to ask for one of the new-colored ones for Easter. :angry:

my friend just said im getting 4 tmgc+c im getting one blue one one blackone and 2 white ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't really been into tamagotchi lately due to feeling that they had lost meaning to their original purpose, but Tmgc+c looks likes it more about being virtual pet and not about being star,go to school, being a family etc. I'm really thinking about purchasing two of these in the near future.

Is the TMGC+C ever gonna come to the states/canada? Will it be in english? I reeeaalllly want one and i dont know if I should get it if its not in english.. :rolleyes:

I have a black one; don't let the Japanese language bother you. I can't read it either, but it wasn't hard to figure out. I bought an Uratama (my first Japanese tama), and just had to do a little experimenting. Go ahead and buy one. You won't be disappointed. I was wondering about the new TMGC+Color shell colors also. The pink and cream looks interesting. I think it's too soon for a refresh, but you never know. Maybe somebody who bought one of the new colors could give us some info on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want 1 XD but the japanese kinda scares me so im learnig it XD

Hello everybody,

I'm back in buisness

Those colored tamagotchi's look interesting,but case in point you would try to learn what the heck its saying, of course it looks cool in color but the language I can't understand :huh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back