what was the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazeay

Reaction score
I have no idea if this will catch on.

So, what was it? Mine was that just now I meant to pick up my C Plus but accidentally drank a jar of pennies.

Last night I fell of the bed and twisted my ankel then I was wondering how the heck did I do that.. With a swollen toe.. I just kinda leaned back and my foot got stuck in the space between the matress and the side then twisted.. My brother laughed at me ):

I just did something else my mum told me to wake up my brother I up stairs and jumped over the stair gate (so my little brother dosnt fall down the stairs in the night) And I ran and my foot got caught in his toy box and I sipped onto the bed Lol I am soooo clumsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like JUST sneezed and a big booger flied out my nose and went on the floor. XD

^ Real nice. xDD

I haven't done anything stupid yet. The day is still young, at 10:33 AM.

Not stupid, but funny.

I call my BFFE Ella: Ella Macerella (She likes fishing) So today we just got new phones and I programmed them to say "Call from Ella Macerella" When she calls on either her cell or Home. But instead they say "Call from Ella Macyrella" (Say it out loud in a robot voice) XD

I was at my friend's sleepover last night, and managed to spill nail polish remover all over my sleeping bag. I also fell down her stairs. It's a normal thing for me to do, but her Mum freaked out. And as if I wasn't already viewed as Disaster Child at that house, I jumped onto the couch while we were watching a movie, and managed to tip it over. My friend would probably have found it a lot funnier if she hadn't been eating ice cream at the time. It got in my sleeping bag, along with the nail polish remover I had spilt earlier. I sure had a comfortable night. <3

How appropriate for my first post on my new account to be telling you all about the stupid things I do. xD

I was writng something for Science, and I was going to wrote "Fe=", but instead wrote "Fe,=". The comma isn't a typo.. I actually wrote that on paper. ._.

i was walking in math class and i tripped over my bag and hit my haed on the desk and everyone laughed at me!!! owwwwww

Hm... I've done alot of stupid things. Here is a few:

This kid in homeroom was writing on the white board while I was erasing it (my job is to erase the white board) and so I kicked his foot and stepped on it really hard (may I mention he is VERY popular) so I think he hates me now. He gave me a dirty look and walked away. I gave him a dirty look back. xD

This is a long story:

My friend and I went to history class.

It all started one day when I went over my friends house. (we love hurting ourselves) we were watching the episode of icarly when carly is like "poor mr.butt burn". (this will help you understand the story) We made Mr.Butt Burn teach history class.

We really like going down the stairs on our butts (they burn after) so we decided to go down the stairs like that all the time. We now call it history class. We did this from about 6 or 7 o'clock 'till 10 o'clock. Our butts were burning so bad, so that's the story. It's really stupid because well it's our butts...

I do alot of stupid things. That's cuz I AM stupid lol!!!

I like JUST sneezed and a big booger flied out my nose and went on the floor. XD
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (im laughing in real life too!!!)

That's happened to me before. Or I get it all over my blanket, or laptop, or beanbag chair or anywhere. xD

ok heres a lot of stupid things i did, read them all im sure u'll get a kick out of my wierd-ness:

*my friend and i had ketchup and mustard wars today. i was ketchup and she was mustard. we went the the food court at target and took all of their ketchup and musturd packets then we first tried to see wich one would shoot the farthest when we steped on it. then we wrote our names on the street with it, then we sprayed each other with it ^.^

* my friend and i went down the escalator at the mall and threw out hands up, screaming like we were on a roller coaster,anoying every one else on it

*the elivator in the mall is see-through so my friend and i went on it and posed like super-modles for all the people that could see us on the other side

*this cute guy talked to me and said "hey, wats up?" and i replied "psh-la-urm-uh-bll-pfa-cha-chaa-umm-yea" then then i was all like "oh, umm, sorry, those werent really words were they?" xDD

*i was walking by this cute guy and i wlaked into a wall wile he kept walking. THEN after i recoverd myself, i stepped into a pot and fell head first. so i was layig there with a bruise on my head anda a pot on my foot cuz i was trying to impress a guy >.>

* i startd to day dream in what i THOUGHT was math class, then i heard the teacher say "what would be the answer to that one, Ray?" and i snapped up and i was all like "oh, umm, ummm, 7?" it turns out it was history class >.<

Lol ^

I left my phone on the edge of the table it viabrated and fell off I was running to rescue it 'cause it was still viabrating and my brother had dropped his drink so I slipped on my phone fell over the table and fell on my butt he juice my bro had spilt and shouted as loud as possible "THIS PLACE IS A DEATH TRAP!" then ran upstairs 'cause it looked like I wet myself..Relised I left my phone on the floor ran to go get it fell down the stairs 'cause of the hard wood floor and my socks got my phone closed my thumb in the door cut it went to go get a bandage, Shrek third donkey! woot!, then fell up the stairs gave up with all my running and hurting myself and just sat there for about 5 mins took my socks off and here I am now =D my day so far :) I think they are still laughing at me :D in my time of pain...Which is almost all the time soooo... Yeah.

AHH GRAPEBERRYFISHES I hate it when I want to correct something and you have to type the whole thing from that point again > :D Grrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
I have blond moments everyday.

I lose track of how many I have!

LOL

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back