Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello everyone! :lol:

The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :) So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*

Last edited:
hey! i think the chat room is a great idea except i don't like the idea of tuesday. i'm in high skool and i have soooo much homework and my parents don't let me on durring the week only the weekend. could you take into consideration moving the chat room to open on sat? or maybe even tues and sat if u like tuesdays.

hey! i think the chat room is a great idea except i don't like the idea of tuesday. i'm in high skool and i have soooo much homework and my parents don't let me on durring the week only the weekend. could you take into consideration moving the chat room to open on sat? or maybe even tues and sat if u like tuesdays.
I agree it should be open Saturday as well because I work. And have a life other than Tama Talk :lol: ;.

OK... We have some hours lef ton our first scheduled 24 hours of open chat... I wanted to get some input on what people thought about how it went...

Like Tuesdays?

Like having it open for 24 hours?

Like havng a chat room?

when you press "enter chat" it just goes to the same site as before one out of twenty tries it opened the real chat
Are any other members having this problem?

I THINK THE CHAT ROOM SHOULD BE OPEN 24/7.....I MEAN SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIES N STUFF.....IM 13 N A FEMALE N I REALLY LIKE CHATTING ONLINE....N I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI...I HAD ONE WHEN THEY 1ST CAME OUT NOW THEY ARE NEW ONES!I HAVE TO GET ONE....BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE THE CHAT TO B OPEN EVERYDAY!!! :D PLEASE AND THANKYOU ADMIN

B] I THINK THE CHAT ROOM SHOULD BE OPEN 24/7.....I MEAN SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIES N STUFF.....IM 13 N A FEMALE N I REALLY LIKE CHATTING ONLINE....N I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI...I HAD ONE WHEN THEY 1ST CAME OUT NOW THEY ARE NEW ONES!I HAVE TO GET ONE....BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE THE CHAT TO B OPEN EVERYDAY!!!  PLEASE AND THANKYOU ADMIN
yeah but when the chats on 24/7 , nobody knows when everybody elese is on. . .how ever. .. i think that there chat open 24/7 that was started by someone elese on tamatalk erm. . .u can go here although im not sure if anybody even goes there anymroe, or if they go at the same time. . .u can ceck though. . . :D

yes it was my starting a chat open everyday but theres one thing so people knows when other is online pm some you have seen been on tamatalk lately then they will probably enter thats what i do you can do it or not

:D hey! im new on tama talk. i think that the chat room should be open both saturday and sunday for 24 hours. this is because not everyone in the world is able to come on wheneva they like to. It's annoying to come on here to want to talk but im not able to because its not open on that day. :) Other than that tho tama talk is pretty kool. :D Also, can u view tama growth charts on this? :( im confused on this. must go. :wub:

hi! my name is erin and i havnt been a member of tama chat for very long. i like it heaps but as my parents are strict, im not aloud on the internet much. its annoyin if i wanna go in the chatroom but its not open cause i cant get in ther on a saturday or sunday depending on wat time its open. i think that the chat room should be open ALL weekend so that everyone has a good chance of getting on and into the chatroom. plz consider my suggestion! :blink: if u agree wit me can u email me at [email protected]?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! my name is erin and i havnt been a member of tama chat for very long. i like it heaps but as my parents are strict, im not aloud on the internet much. its annoyin if i wanna go in the chatroom but its not open cause i cant get in ther on a saturday or sunday depending on wat time its open. i think that the chat room should be open ALL weekend so that everyone has a good chance of getting on and into the chatroom. plz consider my suggestion! :blink: if u agree wit me can u email me at [email protected]?
That's definately a possibility. However, for now we set it to one day so that there is a bigger chance of somebody else being on. Broaden the window and it decreases the chances of others coming just to chat. Main point though is this... The chat is not the main reason for TamaTalk. This is mainly a forum site. The benefit of a forum site is that conversations are saved, recorded and searched for others to see in the future. The chat room is only saving conversations for minutes at a time. Good tip for caring for your tamagotchi shared in the chat room? Only the people in the room will see it. Whereas in the threads it is here for everyone to go back and read.

As mentioned befere, the chat is in testing for now... As its popularity increases or decreases we will adjust and expand the open times to suit everyones requests. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back