A Story I'm writing :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Ok here's the Introduction of it :3

I immersed my hands into the cool, clear, navy pond water. I watched as the pond altered from its cerulean color to an enchanting shadowy magenta hue. I suddenly whipped my hands from the water. The cherry shaded pond water didn’t return to its original color. I stood up and backed away slowly. I tittered slightly to myself and half-smiled. It was evident that my ability to subdue my powers was very faint. But it was there. I could feel it deep within my veins. I stared at the pond. I would have to do my best to undo the damage I’d caused. I pointed my hands to the pond. I sealed my eyes, doing my best to focus all of my power on the pond surface. With a slight circular twirl of my body, a glimmering array of pink beams appeared from my hands and shot toward the rose tinted water. I watched as the pink water changed back to its glistening indigo self. I grinned crookedly and began to walk away from the pond.

Leave an opinion ;D

OMG i luv it!!!!!!! u own as a writer and i dnt lk it... jealousy is boiling over me as i finally start 2 think again... :(

That's really good! Will you be posting more? I know a good website for writers if you want to get it critiqued fully (And I do mean fully! They analyze ever detail!) PM me if you're interested.

Can't wait to read on!

Fellow Writer,

-Shatagama-

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really good! Will you be posting more? I know a good website for writers if you want to get it critiqued fully (And I do mean fully! They analyze ever detail!) PM me if you're interested.Can't wait to read on!

Fellow Writer,

-Shatagama-
I might. Currently I'm working on chapter one but I have Writer's Block. xP

Ooh, that's good. I'd just cut out a few adjectives though. There's a lot in that paragraph c.c

Wow! Your story has some great imagery. I could practically see the scene in my head! Oh, and writer's block stinks. But there's a way to get rid of it. if you're having a hard time thinking about what to write next, start planning ahead. Creating an entire outline for your story is a good idea. Then you'll know just what's going to happen...snd you can just write :ph34r: !

I like your story! Keep working on it!

Wow! Your story has some great imagery. I could practically see the scene in my head! Oh, and writer's block stinks. But there's a way to get rid of it. if you're having a hard time thinking about what to write next, start planning ahead. Creating an entire outline for your story is a good idea. Then you'll know just what's going to happen...snd you can just write :) !
I like your story! Keep working on it!
I usually do that. I have been doing that with this story, but there's some scenes that are kind of hard to describe you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back