A Matchmaker question on the Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfang

Reaction score
Ok... so I did not accept what the Band Manager showed me to matchmake... :D It's 5 years old and what's worrying me is that from V1 to V4.5, If you do not accept the matchmaker, it turns old right off the bat :( I'm wondering if the same happens to the Music Star? :( I worked hard to get a Kuromametchi on it and I don't want to blow all my hard work. Plus, one of my band members is a Chanotchi, and I'm going for her for the perfect match for my Kuro. And can you fall in love with one of ur band members?

The band manager will visit with a prospective mate at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM for 4 days before your character turns into an oldie.

During that time, an opposite-gender member of your band may visit at 8:00 PM proposing marriage. (Yes, you can have your character marry one of his band members.)

After your character turns into an oldie, no mates are offered for a few days. After those few days, the band manager resumes visiting & the band member resumes visiting at their respective times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but how old does my Kuro have to be for the Chanotchi to propose marrige? :D :) :(

I found out now :D

At 7 years old. It happened.

I fast-forwarded time to 7:59, waited a minute, and the the door icon shows.

Ken(my Kuromametchi) opens it and the guest is Veronica(the Chanotchi). She starts showing her affections for Ken, and I accept, and they fall in love. Then they have a child, who I'm going to name Rose.

I cannot think of a happier ending for Ken.

what happens when there an oldie?

they die and u have to start again?

what happens when there an oldie?they die and u have to start again?
On the MusicStar, an oldie can marry and have children, just like a regular adult can.

I'm not sure how long an oldie can live on the MusicStar. I have a 25 day old one currently, and so far he's fine. On previous Connection versions, an oldie will live until it dies of bad care. The oldest Tamagotchi character I've ever heard of was Aaron, raised on a V3 by Kyliesmum. He died at age 145, on Aug 7, 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back