The Blah family's diary(remodified)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowfang

Reaction score
Yah... so I messed up on the original diary... <_< So here is the new one!

Hi! This is Sam, a Mametchi :p ,a family member of the Blah family and the eldest son! :D And then there is my younger sister Sarrah, a Chanotchi, and my younger brother,Oliver, a Sukatchi. They are total pains. <_< All they ever want to do is watch the humans do whatever they please. <_< All they ever want to do is that. :wacko: And recently, a Kuromametchi on the Music Star had a band member fall in love with him. :p Anyway, the destiny I'm trapped in is horrible! I have to watch my parents leave (I overheared from a Papakurotchi and a Majorite that their names are Frank and Jennifer) and see my siblings leave. It tears me apart. The good news is, I met a Chanotchi named Mary, and she is BEAUTIFUL. :eek: Just the thought made me drool on the dinner table, and my mom and dad got mad at me for ruining the table. Anyway I got to go eat sushi tonight, so good night! Peace till tommorow!

Sam :mametchi:

This is Sam again! <_< This is the last day with my brother and sister(this will also be my last entry ever and tommorow with my son's first), so I asked for more bonding time than ever. But this will also be my first day with Mary! :wub:

Anyway, my human took us to the library today, and I found out what a human was(in Tamagotchi terms, of course :p ):

"A human is usually a caring alien who takes care of Tamagotchis. But some are cruel."

Sheesh. Any Tamagotchi knows that by now. :angry:

Anyway, my brother and sister are watching a Disney World commercial. That reminds me... my human is going with their Famalitchi to Disney World in the summer, and I might have a gazzilion generations before THAT happens! :angry:

So I'd better be tucking in for the night! Bye! Peace till tommorow!

Sam :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed some days so...

March 1st

Hi! This is Mike! Here's my little Chamametchi sister, Violet! Yeah, so, today I started yelling at my dad because he didn't let me pet our new dog, Fifi. Opps, I forgot! I'm a Mametchi, just if you want to know. :D

So, bye!

Mike

March 2nd

Hi!This is Mike again! So, my dad dug this up and yelled at me. Why? Because of the ENTRIES I made.

Like that was a big deal. :D Sometimes I wish my dad would leave me alone.

We had Tama-Pizza again and Violet said that she wants to cook. We all agreed so now she has kitchen duties! :(

So, bye!

Mike

March 3rd

It's Mike again! So, I watched Violet do her schoolwork, and I snickered. What can I say? It was funny! But my mom and dad got mad at me. :lol: :D :D

But we all got to play with Fifi tody! She ran off by accident, but we retrived her. :angry:

And Violet made us for dinner, some Steak! And for dessert, we got some choclolate chip cookies! And they were awesome!

So, bye!

Your pal, Mike

Hey, it's Mike!

So I was forced to play with Violet, my dad said so. We all tried to do an experiment, but it blew up! :D

Violet was watching the humans again, and on the way to school, a Violetchi caught my eye. It tears me apart that Dad, Mom, and Violet will be leaving for Tamatown soon. But,all things have to go one day. And today, we got pancakes,eggs, and bacon for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and hamburgers for dinner. It was awesome!

I got to go soon, so bye!

Mike

Hi, it's Mike!

So I got all mad at my human near bedtime, and i didn't see that Violetchi on the dating show!I'm pretty sure my human did not leave me out there on purpose. So, Violet was too busy taking a nap, and so we ordered pizza. So much for a chef! <_<

So, bye!

Mike

Hi, it's Mike!

Again, that Violetchi did not appear. :eek:

Today, I went to the swimming pool indoors! I found a towel basket, so I hid in it, and scared the living daylights out of a Kuromametchi, a Nunuchi, and a Yonepatchi. The Kuro looked at me as if I would eat him for breakfast, and that charachter I HATE! My human said she wants that characher. :( The worst thing is, she won't take me to the amusement park. :angry: :angry: :angry: My human PROMISED me and Violet. I'm so mad at my human! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So, bye!

Mike

Again, no Violetchi. :D

I nearly left my human! I was on the brink of leaving! Thankfully it stepped in and saved me and Violet.

Violet has big plans to get married with a Kuromametchi named Sammy the Second. :p She says when she goes back to Tamatown with mom and dad, she'll come back, comming to the Dating Show to marry him. Is that some sort of joke?

Today, I heard that the naughty Kuro has turned into... Paparatchi! Muhahaha! I love negleted Kuromametchies! XD

So, bye!

Mike

March 8

My human was too lazy to do the Dating Show. :ichigotchi:

Anyway, last night, since my parents had to go visit Uncle Oliver, I got to visit Aunt Sarah for the night. She told us before we went to bed:

"Don't touch the iron."

Violet went right to sleep, but I was curious.

So I snuck to the iron and put my whole arm on it.

That caused a second-degree burn.

Aunt Sarah felt very "privileged" to take care of us before our parents left.

My parents did not feel very happy on what had happened the night before.

My dad scolded my aunt, while my mom kept looking weird.

So, bye!

Mike

March 9

Too lazy again.

Well, today, Violet had cookie sales, and when she came to Sammy the Second's door, things did not look pretty.

I recorded what Violet and Sammy said, and found a video with (almost) the exact audio. Here it is, it's quite scary:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png XD
So, bye!

Mike

No Violetchi....

So, what happened was that Sammy the Second was tied to a tree by Violet and had been stuck for a day and a night. I thought that was pretty cruel, even for a Kuromametchi, so I got him down. I gave him some food, and he ate it without hestitation. He handed me 1000 Gotchi Points for saving him.

So, bye!

Mike

(Mike got married! YAYZ! :angry: Everytime a new name pops up, a new generation has appreared!)

Hi, my name's Ember! I am a Sakuramotchi along with my brother Smiley, a Mousetchi, and Georgeina,my Tororotchi sis.

This will be all for the night, so bye!

Ember

Hi, it's Ember!

So this Kuromametchi named Sammy the Second is really, and I mean REALLY cautious whenever my dad or Aunt Violet is around. Especially when Aunt Violet is around. Dad said when he was younger, he was strapped to a tree by Aunt Violet and thinks he has mental problems. He said one night; Kuromametchis team up with Gorziaritchis and Maskitchis to destroy the world.

I think my dad is exaggerating. :)

So, bye!

Ember

(I decided that I should make all three charahters talk. Ember is red, Smiley will be navy blue, and Gerogeina will be in pink. Mom will be in purple, and Dad will be in green.)

Hi, this is Ember! I saw a Papakurotchi today and found out he's related to us! :p

Leave me alone, Ember.

Why?

You became an annoying Chamametchi.

Well, you two are an annoying duo of an Mamekatchi and an Ithigotchi. :p

That's enough, you three.

Time to go to bed.

All three: :D Ok.*goes to bed*

That's enough for the night, so bye!

;) Snowfang ;)

Yayz! 2 more days untill St. Patrick's Day!

Oh, shut up.

Well, you aren't very "smiley" for a Tamagotchi named Smiley! :p

Will you please stop being annoying? I'm trying to go to sleep.

Please be quiet. We're watching our faviorte show.

[SIZE=8pt]Oh, do shut up...[/SIZE]

WHAT DID YOU SAY,YOUNG LADY?!

Nothing... :lol:

I think we should leave them for the night. :D Tommorow I'm going to pause them, so tommorow you'll hear what our V5 Celebrity has to say! :D

(I promised you a scoop on my V5 Celebrity, and here it is!My Kikitchi will be writing in blue, my Itchigothi(sorry for bad spelling) will be writing in pink, My Mamekatchi will be writing in gray, and Mom will be in purple,Dad will be in green,(Duh :D ) and I will be in ordinary black.)

*runs to his room in tears*

Humph. Weakling. He can't accept the fact either him or his brother will turn into a Kuromametchi.

Do you want me to count the seeds on your head?

I dare you to.

Knock it off, guys!

So? She won't stop being a brat.

That does not mean you can pick on her.

Follow that human's words and apologise to your sister.

Never!

Please follow your father.

Your not the boss of me.

I think that's enough...

:D Snowfang :mimitchi:

(Yay! 100 veiws! Thanks guys!I still decided to pause the Blah Family, so here are my Celebritys!)

*runs to her room crying*

Ha! Payback time!

Stop it. ;)

Guys! Entertain yourselves with this!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Wohoo!*Carameldansens*

*Caramelldancens because the video is addicting, but does it unwillingly*

*Carramelldansens even though she has no arms*

Hehe, this should keep them up all night!

(Here's the Blah Family again!So... enjoy!)

Hi! I'm Ember the Violetchi! I saw my cuz, Tommy, and he is a HOT Kuromametchi! I want to huggle him sooo bad!

He's your CUZ, Ember. NOT a "huggle me for free" guy.Anyway, if any of my fans want to know, I'm right now a Furikotchi.

Ya, but I bet you want to huggle that Memetchi you've been eyeing from that telescope. She's your cuz too. Anyway, I'm a Yonepatchi.

*thinks of flashbacks with Tommy*

Young Tommy: Hi! My name's Tommy!

Young Ember:Hi! I'm Ember! Can I have your cookies?

Young Tommy:No...

Young Ember: *splats him in a wall and robs his cookies*

Young Tommy:*runs off*

Good times...

Ya.. So bye!

Hi! Ember Here!

Shut up.

You still aren't very "smiley" now aren't you? Anyway, I'm going to play the Japanese Pokemon Platinum. *plays and batles a Pokemon*

Hey, no fair!

You can't read Japanese.

So? I might not be used to Japanese, but I can still sort of play. :D

SORT OF? That's no excuse. :D

Give the human the game.

OK... Just this once! *hands it to Snowfang*

*plays with it*

Will you mind?

We're watching a romantic comedy.

Bye!

Latest posts

Back