The TamaTalk contest for March 2009 will be an information scavenger hunt.
Contest deadline for entries is: March 27, 2009*
The contest winner will be announced: April 1, 2009*
(1) All entries must be submitted by the deadline.*
(2) One entry per person. (Do not send additional entries requesting previous entries be deleted.)
[* Note: the time zone used for contests will be USA Central Time Zone.]
Who is eligible to enter: All TamaTalk members. (TamaTalk staff can also enter, but are ineligible to win.)
Judges: myself. The winning entry will be drawn at random from those entries with the highest number of correct answers.
Prize: There will be a prize for first place only. The member submitting the winning entry will win a TamaTalk Angelgotchi membership. (Click here for more information about TamaTalk Angelgotchi.)
How to submit your entry: send a PM to me with the subject line "March Contest Entry", containing your list of answers. Please arrange your answers by question number, and use one line per answer, like this:
1. on the desk in the parent's house in V4 TamaTown
2. in the lost & found booth in the V5 Tama & Earth Expo
3. a perfect score on the MusicStar "Sound Block" music game
Note: my PM inbox is not infinitely large. I will attempt to keep it from overflowing, but in the event of it filling up with a last minute rush on March 27, only those entries which actually make it into my inbox will be accepted. (Translation: don't wait until the last minute to submit your entry.)
1. Where can you see Gozarutchi making pizza?
2. Where can you play the game "Stone, Paper, and Scissors" with Memetchi?
3. Where can you play the "Tulip Maze" game?
4. In which shop can you find a Toilet for sale?
5. Where can you find Maidtchi offering you chocolate, while you wait?
6. Where can you play the "Tama Tennis" game?
7. Where can you find the "GPAS" building?
8. Where can you play the "Shopping with Nanacotchi" game?
9. Click here to see a picture. Where can you find this fish?
10. Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
11. Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
12. Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
Good luck and have fun.
Note: For all questions, the more information you provide, the better. An answer such as "on the desk in the parent's house in V4 TamaTown" will count for more than "somewhere on V4 TamaTown."