Contest- about the questions- tamagotchi sort

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This contest will be closed by 20.3.09

This topic will be closed on the 21.3.09

The winner will be announced 24.3.09

If more than one person gets an answer right, there will be a random draw.

Please don't spam this topic and ONLY please post in this topic anything you don't know about.

Please also PM me if you are entering this contest. REMEMBER TO ONLY PM ME ONCE, IF YOU PM ME TWICE OR MORE, THE LAST PM YOU PM ME WILL BE DELETED (excluding the one you already pm me). REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ANSWER ONE QUESTION OR HAVE A GUESS AT A QUESTION, BECAUSE IF YOU LEAVE A QUESTION, IT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PM ME AGAIN, SO ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST

GOOD LUCK,

BRAINY

Questions:

1. What could happen if your tamagotchi got debugged? (hint: use the tamagotchi tips and tricks section to help you)

2. What is the newest tamagotchi version available? (hint: the newest and newer one/ones)

3. What is a tamagotchi?

4. In which tamatown and the tamatown place and building would you find the game Scissors, paper, rock? (hint: use tamatown.com)

5. What could you do if you rested your tamagotchi on accident? (hint: use this link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=155436&hl= and read post by brainy)

6. Is the tamagotchi V.6 tamatown time same as the local time? (hint: use the V.6 (music star) tamatown)

7. Which tamagotchi connection toy doesn't have codes? (hint: eg. V.1, V.2, V.3, etc. new generation ones from V.1 to V.6- V.6.5)

8. Which tamagotchi versions does not have a tamatown? (hint: use tamatown.com)

9. Are there fake tamagotchies selling in the world?

10. Who could help you all about tamagotchies?

Note: For all questions, the more information you provide, the better. An answer such as "The tamagotchi chracter who loves to dance and sing is Mamametchi" answers in full sentences that the answers are correct which means that you could have a better chance to win!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back