Newly hatched Tama from Russia wants to meet you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackmountain

Hi, everybody!

It may be surprising for you to hear but I'm a freelance writer from Russian. I'm also a content manager of the first Russian Tamagotchi dedicated web-site. We are a start-up now and hope to grow and expand to reach every Russian Tama fan. Now it's an on-line store, but we are putting efforts into building a kind of Tamagotchi information desk where anyone interested could dive in and find something interesting and funny. Surfing the Internet, I bumped into your exciting community, the place we, unfortunately, don't enjoy in Russia. I thought I could do a poll among Tama fans for our small study on which I’m going to base a full article with references to Tama communities. The reason why I do this is that I’m overly and excitingly consumed with the job I do for our Tamagotchi web-site and ready to invest all my zest into it. Below is our brief poll for you. We are interested to meet Tama fans and to know them better.

a) Introduce yourself

:) How and when did you become Tamagotchi fan?

c) Which Tama version do you like the most? Why?

d) What is the most exciting thing about new Tamagotchi Connection for you?

e) How do you think why Tama became so popular?

f) What other features you’d like to see in next Tama versions?

g) Do you think that Tama is better than playing video and computer games? Why?

h) What other hobbies do you have?

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back