MUSIC STAR CHARACTER CHART

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool that you found a character chart for the v6, but I think on the bottem of it it says not to take it from that website. I could be wrong, so please dont get mad at me. :D

Thats cool that you found a character chart for the v6, but I think on the bottem of it it says not to take it from that website. I could be wrong, so please dont get mad at me. ^_^
V6musicstar90 has properly referenced the chart by providing a link to it on Tama-Zone. The message at the bottom of the chart "do not rehost" means don't copy it into your own Photobucket account.

V6musicstar90 has properly referenced the chart by providing a link to it on Tama-Zone.  The message at the bottom of the chart "do not rehost" means don't copy it into your own Photobucket account.
Ok thats good I just dident want v6musicstar in trouble. Thanks for telling me. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pointing that out to us. It is very useful, and Tama-Zone have produced an amazing chart there.

:puroperatchi:

Addictive~

;) where do the secret characters appear :p
Hmm. Since lots of have had 999 skill points in each area, it seems that to get a secret character you have to get a certain character and feed it something special or use a special item on it. If this is not what you meant by this question, did you want to know the names of the secret characters? If so the boy is called:

Dreamtchi

The girl is called:

Dazzletchi.

It might be wrong spelling with Dazzletchi.

The secret characters on the Music Star have not been had yet so no one knows how to get them. All I know about them is the names of them.

PS The secret characters are at the bottom of the chart with a question mark below them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Since lots of have had 999 skill points in each area, it seems that to get a secret character you have to get a certain character and feed it something special or use a special item on it. If this is not what you meant by this question, did you want to know the names of the secret characters? If so the boy is called:Dreamtchi

The girl is called:

Dazzletchi.

It might be wrong spelling with Dazzletchi.

The secret characters on the Music Star have not been had yet so no one knows how to get them. All I know about them is the names of them.

PS The secret characters are at the bottom of the chart with a question mark below them.
I have a feeling you might be right on your theory =)

I tried feeding my Makiko (as she was one used in the V5) a slice of cheesecake but that doesn't work :eek: so that's one thing that doesn't work, lol.

Gah, I bet the Bandai people love taking bets on how long it takes everyone to figure it all out :eek:

x

can anyone tell me why theres only 5 new characters in v6?

and why isnt there lots of characters!? :D :p

can anyone tell me why theres only 5 new characters in v6?and why isnt there lots of characters!? :D :p
I do believe there are 6 more new characters:

RexitchiM

Dango-ObatchiF

DreamtchiM (Boy secret character)

DazzletchiF (Girl secret character)

Spot Unknown

Mocha Unknown

M: Male

F: Female

Unknown: Do not know the gender

As for the short number of characters I do not know.

WOW thanks a lot. This really does help a lot with seeing what characters you might get. The fun isn't spoiled though because you never know what character you will get! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back