My friend got a Harutchi!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
My friend wanted a Mizutamatchi, so she left it on her bed the WHOLE time.

She didn't feed it meals or snacks, didn't play ANY games, and she only cleaned her poop ONCE!

Somehow, at the end, she got a HARUTCHI?!?!?!

Is this a glitch?

No, don't worry, it's not a glitch at all! :D

Here, check out this growth chart: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173

Harutchi and Mizutamatchi both come from the baby character (both male and female), and basically, the evolution from baby-to-toddler on the V4 is random. :huh:

So don't worry, it's not a glitch! The evolution into a toddler is random, anyways! :D

@CTF@

No, don't worry, it's not a glitch at all! :D
Here, check out this growth chart: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173

Harutchi and Mizutamatchi both come from the baby character (both male and female), and basically, the evolution from baby-to-toddler on the V4 is random. :blink:

So don't worry, it's not a glitch! The evolution into a toddler is random, anyways! :D

@CTF@
ohhhhhh!

I thought it was how you take care of it. :huh: :D :D

Thank u so much!!

WHAT?!? RANDOM?!? is it random??? WHY I always keep getting Mizutamatchis?!? I'm getting sick on it! It sucks! maybe my v4 has a glitch! ALL OF MY TAMAS ARE MEME FAMILY!!! :D IS IT RANDOM?!? I hate getting Mizutamatchis!!! :D :p :p

it is not just a random mode tamagotchi also depends on how you take care of it like my young androitchi :D evolve in to an universal adult(the ninja tama)

it is not just a random mode tamagotchi also depends on how you take care of it like my young androitchi wacko.gif evolve in to an universal adult(the ninja tama)

it is random for the toddlers, not the teens, for toddlers, it is random which toddler you get, but for evolving into teen and on it depends on how well you care for them

Really?

random?

i thought it was care that decided it? :S

Well, thats different. lol

But if your friend left it on her bed the whole time.. isn't there a possibility it would die? :S

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

no, babies can't die, so when you start it, you can leave it for and hour until it evolves, and it won't die

but remember, it's only random what TODDLER you BABY turns into, but the teen that your toddler turns into and the adult your teen turns into depends on

V.1 : care

V.2 : care

V.3 : care

V.4 : skill points

V.4.5/UraTama : skill points

V.5/Familitchi/Famitama : bonding

V.5.5/V.5 Celebrity : bonding

V.6/Musicstar : ...i haven't quite figured out what determins

the evolutions on the Music Star yet (maybe

i'll start a new topic about it, but that about

sums it up for what method you need to use

to get tamas on YOUR version

:angry: :D :mellow: kutchi999 :ph34r: :blink: :huh:

me i always get mametchi when i got it for 2 times im really happy cause its my favorite but when im having a new family i always get mametchi many times! and now i kinda hate mametchi but i think still need to take care of it

:wacko: :wacko: :lol: :wacko:

VERSION 4: BABY TO TODDLER <--- it is not random, it is not in skill points also

I TRIED THIS

baby w/ more Intelligence points: I GOT MIZUTAMATCHI

baby w/ more Fashion/Arts points: I GOT MIZUTAMATCHI AGAIN

baby w/ more Social points: I GOT MIZUTAMATCHI OR MOHITAMATCHI

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE GOT, NO PUCHITCHI AND HARUTCHI! I never have them before :wacko:

always Mizutamatchi... IT SUCKS! MIZUTAMATCHI SUCKS!!! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
me i always get mametchi when i got it for 2 times im really happy cause its my favorite but when im having a new family i always get mametchi many times! and now i kinda hate mametchi  but i think still need to take care of it  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
Is this V4? I’m so very envy/jealous to you… I want to get mametchi in my V4! :wacko: :wacko: :lol: and the other Mame family :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I never have them before in my V4... ALWAYS MEME FAMILY! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back