TMGC+C not being released in a lot of places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I was just curious. How many people are irked by the fact that the TMGC+C just came out, and it's probably not going to be released anywhere else except a few select countries outside of Japan?! And if they DO come out in other places the colours will be only limited!!! Which means that you might not get a certain colour in your country!!!! :D

I'm kind of mad, and upset, because I just looked on eBay yesterday and the TMGC+C is very expensive. The lowest price was CDN$73.87 or something. Even worse, shipping to Canada is at least CDN$12.25! :furawatchi: It feels like us Canadians can NEVER get off easy because everything feels so expensive! :wacko: My Mom doesn't want to buy such an expensive Tamagotchi but I REALLY want it!!!! :angry:

What do YOU guys feel like on this matter?!?!

Maybe you could pay for it yourself, or compromise, pay half and she pays half.

I live in Canada to, and I completly agree. We Canadian's miss out on the best stuff.

Maybe you could pay for it yourself, or compromise, pay half and she pays half. I live in Canada to, and I completly agree. We Canadian's miss out on the best stuff
i know hey its like really stupid,

i live in canada, im upset how its always the americans who get stuff,

and if you go on ebay to get something its always more in canadian money!!!

In America, just because we are rich and everything does not mean that we are the stars in the scene. Take a look at Mexico. They do not even have the first Tamagotchi Connection, so consider yourselves lucky that you live in Canada. :)

In America, it's $120 for one. :D Don't forget taxes, now that Obama's here. :D :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
In America, just because we are rich and everything does not mean that we are the stars in the scene. Take a look at Mexico. They do not even have the first Tamagotchi Connection, so consider yourselves lucky that you live in Canada. :)
In America, it's $120 for one. :ph34r:   Don't forget taxes, now that Obama's here. :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
What are you even talking about? Who said America is rich? You realize we're in debt right? Or that the fact this country has taxes has nothing to do with Obama taking office. Anyone could be in that office and we'd have federal and state taxes every April. And by the way, the Color tamas are going for anywhere between 65 and 80 bucks depending on where online you look.

Yeah everyone is in dept okay, People have made bad choices and we have to pay for them... The Tama's are expensive everywhere so don't think that some people have it worse...

True, upnorthforamilkshake. I'm Republican, so yeah,I stick to my belifs(or however you say it),I'm no fan of Obama :huh: ,and I completely forgot we were in debt :p . I just hope the debt does not get any bigger.

im also republican and all I have is a v5 and v6, i almost got a v5.5, stupid bidders :p , anyway, im just going to wait until the tamagotchi color comes out in WalMart or something, i dont try to rush buy tamagotchi :huh: , i just wait for the best price :D

True, upnorthforamilkshake. I'm Republican, so yeah,I stick to my belifs(or however you say it),I'm no fan of Obama :D ,and I completely forgot we were in debt :p . I just hope the debt does not get any bigger.
You honestly have no clue what you're talking about. Are you even old enough to know what politics are or are you just following what your family tells you? You clearly don't know anything about what's going on in our country other than the fact you know what party you're on and the president's name. If you "forgot" we're in debt or clueless about the stimulus plan, you have no business even bringing up politics. Not that it was on topic to begin with.

And for the record, there were no taxes or shipping for that matter for the Tamagotchi Color I bought from Japan(or none I know of in the $65 I paid on Ebay) and I live in the US. So next time you should probably try thinking before you type.

:D

I'm going to put this on the bottom line: it's just downright annoying that the TMGC+C is priced really high.

i dont have to worry about it to much because i am getting one in the next 2-3 days but if you want one that bad just buy one altho i have to warn you when i bought mine it was atlest 95.99 dolars :rolleyes: but if you want one so bad id go for it <_<

i live in riyad and not alot of people know about tamagotchis. its very epensive here its for 1oo riyals its more than 36 dollars so i have 2 tamagotchis a v3 and a v5 and if i want another i have 2 wait for my birthday because its very expensive. music star tamagotchi is not even released here so ur soo lucky 4 living in america and canada but not in arab countries.

love tama love 1275

It is extremely frustrating, but like all the exciting new Tamas, we have to pay big bucks if we want em.

Does anyone know how much they are going for in Japan? I would imagine they are more than a regular Tama, but by how much more?

I just checked on a website called YesAsia.com, they're pretty good, but the price there for every single one is $85.99, and that's about average that I've seen from another few website's I googled. Of course, there were a few ranging in the $60 and $65 range from eBay but I cannot purchase my own at this point because of lack of funds, but hopefully there will be some in my future :D

-Kikitchi

The color tamas are so expensive not because they are only released in Japan but because you are essentially buying a low end cell phone. With all the tricks and animations and expansions on the plus color Japanese pay just as much more as we would be paying minus shipping costs. It is expensive because the technology in it costs that much.

I'm actually surprised how easy it is to get color gotchis in other countries at all let alone for a common price.

I think color tamagotchis will make their way to alternate countries but its going to take awhile, the current tamagotchis are all in Japanese and special events happen on Japanese holidays, many of which we in other countries won't altogether be able to understand. There is also a limited amount of characters in the color which is a con for me.

I'm just gonna hold out till something more English friendly is produced.

OKAY! :wacko: Stop fighting about politics, please, peoples. That's NOT what this topic is here for. :p

I just checked on YesAsia and eBay a little while ago -- for us Canadians, the TMGC+Colour is around or OVER $100. :ph34r:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unreasonable, but.... still! :ph34r: If they DO make the TMGC+Colour here for us English peoples, all of the text will probably be just, like, ....'s or something. And the Japanese actually get WORDS! :D

Also, off-topic here: I will be putting batteries in my Cafe Entama tonight. Wheee! :lol: :wacko:

I think they are selling TMGC+C color and all those other cool tamas cause the guy who invented it was Japanese... :eek:

i put a post saying when will tamagotchis come to australia and people replied back it will never i was sad =( but! we have all the other tamas soo.... although i think if people keep complaining about the tmgc+c not being in our countries stores then they will back down and start shiping them! i hope....

i put a post saying when will tamagotchis come to australia and people replied back it will never i was sad =( but! we have all the other tamas soo.... although i think if people keep complaining about the tmgc+c not being in our countries stores then they will back down and start shiping them! i hope....
i am going to contact bandia so they can put the tmgc+c in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back