tama dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
if you've ever had a tamagotchi dream, has it effected you and your tamas? I dreamed somthing about my tamas after I got my fourth tama (my music star) it's like the dream was giving me a message, saying that 4 tamas were too much to handle so bad thing would happen to them and when I woke up, my famitama had reset itself. I haven't played with them since :) they've just been on pause again. I'm just too scared to unpause them because I'm afraid somthing bad will happen to them.

so have tama dreams ever done somthing with you and your tamas?

:)

Yes.. I dreamt on the V1 that tamas could come back to life after they have died and you have the Wings item. I went to sleep with the tama dead, when i woke up, it was a creepy looking mimitchi thing. I could not play with it.

Yea I had a tama dream before. It was the night I got my tamagotchi music star. My dream was that I was at the store getting a music star, (in my dream I didn't have one yet.) And there was none left! But nothing happend to my tamagotchi. Dreams are just dreams though. But maybe not. My advice is put all of them but 2 or 1 on pause. That's what I do sometimes when 5 tamagotchi's are to much to handle.

~tama_pal225 :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I had a dream that my tamagotchi music star got bashed up so I tried to return it. They didn't take it back though, obviously.

I'm not to worried about my dreams though, especially ones about my tamagotchi's.

i had a tama dream before too!

in the dream i wasn't taking proper care of them, they were all sad and that.

sudendly, they jumped out of the tamagotchi, and bet me up. :)

it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEARD! then i woke up and my tama was dying.

i didn't care though because it was my v1 and on the 1st generation. :)

some time i had dreams but i never had dreams when i go to slep :unsure:

I dont remember exactly but it goes like this, so i was at school with my sister (which is weird becuz we are in diffrent grades :eek: ) so we found 10-20 tamagotchis!!! They were like a v1 type of thing (but diffrent) so we buired it by a tree and it exploded!!!! Weird thing is that at our school there was bomb (explosive item thing) it exploded!!! It was a firework thing :eek: !!! Very creepy!!

~Nintendogs74371 :wub:

i never had a tamagotchi dream,cuz my tamagotchi is a good boy and never makes worry at all!!!!looool, but im serious.!!!!

No, I haven't had any Tamagotchi dreams... Pretty creepy though!! Next time it happens, take a picture of the weird thing that you got, and then post it here! :rolleyes:

I had a dream that my Tamagotchi died and the next morning my Tamagotchi was dead.

WOOOOO, SCARY! (Cracks up!)

Iv had tama dreams but it didnt really affect me though. I dreamed my tama turned into the matchmaker and I was responsible for making sure it made matches whenever a tama called. I also had another tama dream that your tama could walk around a town with other tamas in it, and you might say you were just dreaming about tama town but when I had that dream v3s had not been released yet.

oh, and I had another dream that there was a tama store right next to my house but no one ever went in it and it was shaped like a giant purple doughnut. I think it was purple because my v1 was purple but who knows with dreams.

i just had one last night!! i was at science class and my class was doing some project with water and for some reason i had my tamas and i dropped them in the water!!!! and they stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nothing bad happened in real life! :D it was odd :lol:

have a great tamatalking day!!! ^_^ :p :unsure:

Hmmm. It seems as if the Tamas are emitting a signal that allows you to see the future!

I am afraid.

I don't think that they effect your Tamas, that one was probably just some random coincidence... Have you asked any of your friends at school or whatever?

In my dreams, my tamagotchi always dying and transforms into angel egg. :( Sometimes they evolve into ugly characters that I hated! <_< I thought it was true but it is only a dream :mametchi: I’m happy when I woke up! :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: lolz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back