OMG! My Tamagotchi Died!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
It all started because I wanted to hear music on my computer and then I started to iron. Then I hear the death music and then my tamagotchi died after the song finished. But it was my v.4 and it was only a todderler. ;)

Music didn't kill your tamagotchi, you probably didn't care for right since you left it while ironing.

Tamagotchis that are toddlers need lots of attention and care.

aspecialy babys......I HATE THEM!!!

good that there only there for an hour! phew! :furawatchi:

it's.... normal-ish

you probably didn't care for it right

That's just a fact of [Tama]Life.

It just shows that Tamagotchis are sometimes pesky and other things are a bit more important..

But maybe next time you should try taking the Tamagotchi with you when you iron etc..

The truth is, music CAN'T kill your tama. It's really impossible... Your tama dying had nothing to do with what you were doing. Next time, make sure your tamagotchi is in full health before you leave it... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a easy one- it defintaly wasn't the music, it was just happened to die at the moment. Weird, huh? You probably just didn't give the tama it's needs soon enough. Don't worry, it was so totally random, it won't happen again!

The truth is, music CAN'T kill your tama. It's really impossible... Your tama dying had nothing to do with what you were doing. Next time, make sure your tamagotchi is in full health before you leave it... :)
I did take care of it. Before I left I checked my tamagotchi and all the hearts of hungry and nappy were full and then suddenly it died. Was it a glitch or anything?

I often find my v1 dies for no reason, when all the hearts are full and its not ill

I really think that your computer could make your tama die. Not to sound dorky but the radio waves could not interfear with ur tama. Trust me. I am very sorry about ur tama one of mine just died too......

I don't think Radio waves from the computer could kill it. I'm pretty sure Radio waves wouldn't be able to pass through it, let alone harm it.

Maybe heat from the computer its self? Heat is Infra-Red radiation and

Tamagotchis use Infra-Red to connect.

ive done some research on tamagotchis and they dont die if you leave them alone until theyre teenagers it couldve been sick too many times before and just decided to die...or it couldve been a glitch. :furawatchi:

i could never raise my v3 to an adult when i was 7. But Now i can and im 11. Have you taken a (big) break frome it yet?it sure helped me!

maybe hes an emotichi and killed himself because you were playing jazz =]

*just kidding, you probobly didnt care for it right. they loose hearts really fast as toddlers.

Thing is it could have come really really needy and you couldnt hear it with the noisy iron so it died.

yes the music did kill it...i feel sad for u
No the music did not kill it.

It was a coinsedence,

The tamagotchi was most likely needing alot.

She/He should of checked it between ironing.

IMO if there was radio/infra-red waves in the PC, I wouldn't think they would make the tama die, only get glitchy/pixels not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back