Tamagotchi leaving their kids

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi_raven

Reaction score
My tamagotchi had babies in the afternoon and i had heard that the parents stay for 24 hours then they leave. So after 24 hours they didn't leave. But then thi morning they were gone they jut left without aying goodbye. Both the babies were distraught. Is this normal for them to leave in the middle of the night?

The adults leave on the night after the 24 hours. They never say goodbye, sadly. The baby wakes up alone and you must name it. Have fun with your Tama baby. :lol:

Well, when you pause the Tama while they're still sleeping (on the night they leave) the adult still appears. There may only be one Z, but the adult is considered to still be there. They won't officially leave until the baby wakes up...

they leave at exactly midnight and if you are watching your tama then the parent does actually say goodbye! the lights go on and the parent wakes up but the baby is still asleep, the parent turns towards the baby and opens and closes its mouth 3 times then floats off the screen. the lights turn back off and the baby is all alone....

Yea, its very sad to watch them leave... they don't even come back to visit!! That would be cool though.

well one of my tama (my mametchi) had a baby and she left exactly at midnight, (she stay 24 hrs) I just wan it to see her go away so I just set the clock just one min before midnight( after 24 hrs) , and I saw her wakeing up and next to the baby's bed, she stay there for a few min. then she open her mouth several times ( I think she was saing good bye) an after that she left.

then I named the baby.

(My english is not really good but I hope I can help u guys).....

1 luv 4 my tamagotchis....

they leave at exactly midnight and if you are watching your tama then the parent does actually say goodbye! the lights go on and the parent wakes up but the baby is still asleep, the parent turns towards the baby and opens and closes its mouth 3 times then floats off the screen. the lights turn back off and the baby is all alone....
Mine left sometime after 3:30 am...

maybe on connection and connexion it is different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back