Poke'mon Platinum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
As we all know, Pokemon Platinum is coming in stores March 22. MOST people are excited about it...BUT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT IT?!!!! Certanly I am.... if you not interested, then read the newest issue of ''Nintendo Power'' (if you purchass it.). It tells about all the new features in Platinum like the new Distortion world where Giratina dwells.... SOO ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT IT?!!!!!! IF YOU POST PUT IT IN BOLD LETTERS WITH LOTS OF EXSCLEMATION POINTS!!!!!!!! PLZ TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :) :) :D :D

good job you guys 4 reserving it so nobody will get it! XD i reserved it to! yay! :lol:

Reserving?

Cool Giratina figure?

Must. Do. Nooooow.

Cecib :)

I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. Money is tight and we just had a family emergency so my mom is having to take time off work >.<

Maybe sometime in the future, but I most likely wont be getting it on release.

I reserved mine at Target and got the figure and a Pokemon Platinum gift card of $5 xP

I can't wait for it's release!

I didn't reserve it. . . D:

Is it going to be really hard to get without a reservation? T_T

I'll probably wait until I'm gonna go on vacation in August.

14-16 hour car ride down to the beach? 14-16 hours back? It should keep me occupied for a while. :)

I'm just to darned busy to get it right now, and I'm on a budget, as I'm saving up for a camera.

I can wait.

I'm hoping to get Platinum for my birthday in a month. I didn't reserve it, so... ^-^;

just to let you know guys, pokemon platinum is releasing at gamestop early(i dont know why)! its coming tommorow! sadly if you reserved it at other stores then it will come out there April 16.

' date='March 21, 2009 12:19 pm'] I didn't reserve it. . . D:Is it going to be really hard to get without a reservation? T_T
Probably not. Pokemon is usually pretty easy to come by. It might be hard to get a hold of without a reservation the first few days, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back