Photo
- - - - -

TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR EDITION RELEASED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mamitchi123

• mamitchi123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:30 PM ( #52 )

when is it going to be spring on 2010 good thing it is in 2010 so i have time to collect my mony for one yes

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:08 PM ( #53 )

In reply to all your answers to all the questions:
1. Bandai didn't say the MSWTE isn't made yet, they said it was never produced. And also, they originally said it would be out at the end of August, but it's now September.

2. Really? How do you know this? The last time anyone released a statistic showing the percentage of boys and girls buying Tamas, it was ^0% girls, 40% boys. I find it hard to believe that only 16% of all Tamagotchi buyers are boys.

3. How do you know? They said August.

My uncle works at bandai.

babiboi4567

• babiboi4567 user photo

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:42 PM ( #54 )

I've never heard of it. What exactly is so special about it?

babiboi4567

• babiboi4567 user photo

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:46 PM ( #55 )

ThAnK gOd!!!! I'm a boy too, but I have 2 tamagotchi's ( well, did. my dark blue one broke.). My friends think they are just 4 girls. They do have specific designs designed for girls, but the same with boys.
:wacko: :(

babiboi4567

• babiboi4567 user photo

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:49 PM ( #56 )

oh. well I'm a boy. If you are willing, I have a blue tamagotchi with hawiian flowers. If you want to trade, tell me what kind of tamagotchi you have. :kuribotchi: :( :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :( :nyatchi: :nazotchi:

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:15 AM ( #57 )

IMPORTANT NEWS

BanDai will be making Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Edition In Spring 2010 along with the movie :wacko:

If this turns out to be true, this is actually a good thing for me and others who are looking forward to other stuff that is being released in the remainder of 2009. Example - I'm currently looking to purchase the four Deluxe Megazords from Power Rangers RPM as we'll only be getting Power Rangers Super Legends next year (Which will have NO transformable Megazords at all), and there are several video games coming out this year (What's left of it anyway) that I look to purchase. I apologize for going off topic for a moment there, but it had to be said. ;)

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:39 AM ( #58 )

I've never heard of it. What exactly is so special about it?

http://www.bandai.co...r.cfm?pr_id=184

Go here to find info.

The tamagotchi movie is already out in my country, so maybe it won't be released with a new tamagotchi?

Oh, also, I read on tama-zone that someone emailed Bandai a few weeks ago and they replied that new music star designs ar coming soon- probably at the end of october.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:00 AM ( #59 )

tamagotchi music star world tour edition is not real its just the new looks for the music star i have one of em u can also in america get a limited edition music star with figs and a dvd of tamagotchi the happiest storie in the universe in english but it onley works in the us and canada :)

Salvador101

• salvador101 user photo

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:25 PM ( #60 )

It doesn't look like a Tamagotchi World Tour Editon, It just looks likes a Music star with a new design. It doesn't see believeable to me. :o Sorry.