Tamagotchi Versions for PC....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kei10

Reaction score
Is there any tamagotchi versions or anything which available on PC?

I have two Tamagotchi V4 toy while now theres new version, is there PC

releases which i can have my tama on PC?

I lived in Malaysia wherelse theres no sale of tamagotchi toy.

I can't order online while i don't have credit card or something.

:lol:

I know there are some Classic versions of Tamagotchi on the computer. But I can't find them... I have no clue if there are any other tamagotchi versions besides the Originals. (First release, Angel and Devil) There may be some others of the original classics.... But I guess you need to search for them...

I would find them for ya but I've been looking also for Tamagotchi PC games.

There is Tamagotchi for WIN 95

You might find it on the internet as abandonware now.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you go on Music City you can play as a guest but its not like the Tamagotchi Music Star toy. Its where yo ubuy the items for it, play games to increase its levels and stuff. :(

Ah, I have videos of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHDFcmfVp8

It has a download link too. Have fun.
That one i have but i uninstalled as i just installed.

It isn't much features like tamagotchi toys available in tamatown.com

and it's hyperspeed-like.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you go on Music City you can play as a guest but its not like the Tamagotchi Music Star toy. Its where you buy the items for it, play games to increase its levels and stuff. biggrin.gif
I meant i can't have the tamagotchi toy v5 or v6 because here don't sell in Malaysia (I hate this place). I couldn't find.

I just requested if theres any tamagotchi v5 or v6 for windows, i would be glad if theres.....

Thanks.

That one i have but i uninstalled as i just installed.It isn't much features like tamagotchi toys available in tamatown.com

and it's hyperspeed-like.

I meant i can't have the tamagotchi toy v5 or v6 because here don't sell in Malaysia (I hate this place). I couldn't find.

I just requested if theres any tamagotchi v5 or v6 for windows, i would be glad if theres.....

Thanks.
Of course, it would get boring pretty fast to you.

This is an EXACT replication to the original Tamagotchis from 1997. Except, the creator of this simulation (Cwinapp) didn't add any pauses to the animation, that's why it's superspeed, but ONLY to the animations. Everything else is the same speed as the Tamagotchi.

♥Asiangotchi♪

EDIT: No, no one has EVER made a replica for any other Tamagotchi. This is the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. Nvm i don't need PC version thats okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back