What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
What book, series or whatever else are you reading now?

I'm reading Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: Girls in Pants, The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

Currently nothing. I was reading It by Stephen King but I found it to be too boring so I quit. I just finished Jade Green: A Ghost story so I have nothing yet xD I hope to get a new book on Tuesday.

Nothing :0

Most of my time seems to be taken up by computering, phone, trying to knit but failing and occasionally homework when it's absolutely neccessary :)

Right now I'm reading "Speak" By Laurie Halse Anderson, It sounds REALLY good and everyone I know who has read it gives it 2 thumbs up so I'm giving it a chance -_- currently I'm on page 26.

I am reading an online page on how to remove a loose tooth 0.0

A while ago I was reading a panphlet (er. small book) about the dentist Im going to tomorrrow.

I'm reading Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: Girls in Pants, The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
That sounds like a great series. I think I am going to read it.

I'm reading Breaking Dawn x3

I am reading Alice In Wonderland.

'Tis an amazing book. The cat amuses me and so does the catterpillar. The cat is the most awesomest though. Yep :3

the It girl series by Cecily Von Ziegser or something

I do not suggest you read this because it swears alot...

I usaully have a few books on the go.

Manga: Full Moon O Sagashite for the 400th time. I love Meroko!

Dragony book: Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke. I am going to start it tonight.

Other girly-ish book: Spells And Sleeping bags. Its a fantasy book in the Bras and Broomsticks series.

P.s. I know alot of you HATE twilight, but I have never read it so I don't know. Maybe I should ask my Overly Obssed With Twilight Teen cousin.

Latest posts

Back