Sign in to follow this  
RawryCakes.x

What are you reading now?

What book, series or whatever else are you reading now?

I'm reading [u]Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: Girls in Pants, The Third Summer of the Sisterhood[/u] by Ann Brashares

Currently nothing. I was reading It by Stephen King but I found it to be too boring so I quit. I just finished Jade Green: A Ghost story so I have nothing yet xD I hope to get a new book on Tuesday.

Nothing :0

Most of my time seems to be taken up by computering, phone, trying to knit but failing and occasionally homework when it's absolutely neccessary (:

Right now I'm reading "Speak" By Laurie Halse Anderson, It sounds REALLY good and everyone I know who has read it gives it 2 thumbs up so I'm giving it a chance -_- currently I'm on page 26.

I am reading an online page on how to remove a loose tooth 0.0
A while ago I was reading a panphlet (er. small book) about the dentist Im going to tomorrrow.

[quote name='RawryCakes.x' date='March 28, 2009 08:33 pm'] I'm reading [u]Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: Girls in Pants, The Third Summer of the Sisterhood[/u] by Ann Brashares [/quote]
That sounds like a great series. I think I am going to read it.

I'm reading Breaking Dawn x3

I am reading Alice In Wonderland.

'Tis an amazing book. The cat amuses me and so does the catterpillar. The cat is the most awesomest though. Yep :3