We've checked all the entries submitted, adding up the correct answers, and Brainy is the winner of the March 2009 contest. Brainy submitted the winning entry with the highest number of correct answers; 9.
Thank you to all those who participated in this contest, we hope you had fun even if we couldn't award a prize to everyone who entered.
Here are the questions followed by the correct answers from the March 2009 contest.
(1) Where can you see Gozarutchi making pizza?
In the V3 or V4/V4.5 TamaTown Food Court
(2) Where can you play the game "Stone, Paper, and Scissors" with Memetchi?
In the V4/V4.5 TamaTown - Guruguru Town Convenience Store
(3) Where can you play the "Tulip Maze" game?
In the V5 Tama & Earth Expo European Pavilion
(4) In which shop can you find a Toilet for sale?
In the MusicCity Funky Gotchi shop
(5) Where can you find Maidtchi offering you chocolate, while you wait?
In the V4/V4.5 TamaTown Bank
(6) Where can you play the "Tama Tennis" game?
In the V3 TamaTown School, or in the V4/V4.5 Guruguru Town Arts Work Building
(7) Where can you find the "GPAS" building?
(8) Where can you play the "Shopping with Nanacotchi" game?
In the V5 Tama & Earth Expo Convenience Store
(9) Click here to see a picture. Where can you find this fish?
In the V3 TamaTown Grandparent's house
(10) Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
The beginning of the built-in game on the P1/P2
(11) Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
MusicStar Hip-Hop Music
(12) Click here to play a sound. Where is that sound from?
In the V3 or V4/V4.5 TamaTown Travel Agency