The Wide Explorers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Coming up the path fiddling with her bag was a familiar face. It was Lolita, Marco's ex! Marco shielded his face in the hope that she wouldn't recognise him. But she did from his long wavy blond hair. 'MARCO! I WANT A WORD WITH YOU!' she boomed shaking the whole house with her. 'Marco's been a naughty boy,' she whispered, 'Seeing another girl, NOW COME WITH ME!' Lolita, who Marco had split up with 6 months earlier was known for being strong. She grabbed Marco's ear and dragged him towards her extravagant red sports car. Marco tried to shout but she put her hand over his mouth. She literally threw him into the car, leapt into the front then started the engine and began to drive away. Marco felt strange. So many things were going on around him and he had to find the wrong one at the wrong time. Lolita began to mumble some rubbish about their previous relationship. Marco listened not the words themselves but the actual voice itself. It was high pitched and squeaky, as it always had been. The first part of the speech that Marco actually listened to though was the horrible part. 'You're going into a cell!' she exclaimed. Meanwhile, David was waiting by the clock tower as they had arranged to meet. He looked and looked but Marco was nowhere to be seen. David began to worry. There was an extremely loud engine sound. 'I recognise that noise anywhere!' David thought, 'It's Lolita!' The car zoomed past and David could just see Marco trapped in the back. He forgot about Milly and decided to save his beloved son.

Latest posts

Back