Lady GaGa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleepinggirl

Reaction score
So, what this is, its a topic about Lady GaGa.

Talk about what you like and Dislike about her.

If you hate her, you can reply.

If you love her, reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only like 3 of her songs.

1.Just Dance

2.Poker Face

3.Love Game (its okay)

I love Just Dance, and Poker Face is alright. (I've just heard Poker Face WAY too much lately! It's playing everywhere. >_>;; )

Beautiful Dirty Rich gets on my nerves. D:<

But I still really like her. :]

Her songs were so overplayed on the radio, and it was so annoying D;

The only song I can listen to a few times is Just Dance.

Her songs ARE overplayed but still good. The only one I know that hasnt been played a squillion times (tht i know of) is love game.

Just Dance is alright. Pokerface is alright. Love Game is alright.

But Lady Gaga is just too fake. She's got like, fake hair and fake nails and fake everything. She doesn't look like a person to me. Eh, her music is alrightish. Love Game is just really really really really catchy >.<.

I quite like her songs. They are kinda catchy. I hate the video for 'Just Dance' cos it's just so weird at the end. The song's alright though. Like x.Cant//Knit.x, I think, maybe she's not that real. I've never seen anyone with hair like that.

Giraffagotchi

I`m with Ksenia. To me, he hair is from aliens. Did you know?oker face is from the idea from a fish.

err.. I don't know about her looks. but I like poker face. POKE HER FACE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

She's 'flippin fit. ♥_♥

Please don't make fun of me because I'm a hormonal little boy. xD

I do like some of her songs though. Lets have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your....

Latest posts

Back