Creation 2009

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
Creation is a Christian music festival, held once a summer. (One stop in the northeast, one stop in the northwest.) It's a four day festival filled with great bands, music, and inspiration.

https://www.creationfest.com/

Bands this year includ Thousand Foot Krutch, Relient K, and Skillet. (Too bad Flyleaf isn't going this year! D: )

The northeastern tour is really close to wear I live - maybe an hour or so drive. However, I doubt I'll be going - first of all, it's four days long and you camp out, and I have summer gym all through June, to earn my Phys Ed credits for the 2009-2010 school year, and I'm already pre-registered for that. D:

I don't think you can go to Creation for just one day, or during the evenings, can you? I really want to go, and my parents would consider supporting it, being it is strictly an alcohol and drug free program, and it is also a means of religious education.

Has anyone ever gone to Creation? Anyone planning on going? Any bads there you'd like to see?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back