TYPOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
Typos are fun...

My most common typos:

Hotmail = hotamil, homtail, hitmail, hotmaiol and much more...

Rawrycakes = rWRYCAKES

and more that I can't think of right now...

[Ksenia - remember 'typo differences'?]

When I am trying to spell youtube and im typing fast I usualy spell it 'yotuube' or 'youtueb' I have others but I dont note them lol.

I actually wrote goggle.com once and it took me to that spammy page D:

And yes, Weiwei and Starry, I remember our special typo things :)

When I make a lot of Typo's my friend and I call it Typo Day and throw confetti <3

My friend just tried to send me 'not now ok' but she typed it as 'not no wok' and I thought of a wok as in a food pan. I was like what the hell?!

I usually type kik instead of lol.

I've typed duck instead of the F-word before.

I've probably made many more :(

usaullly i get typos when i type really fasyt or when i am hyepertrr or jkaunst plain craszuy!!

LOL.

ww.phyotobkucte.com, maybe?

Very recently, I made one of the most hilariously disturbing discoveries in the history of ever. With my friend. We wanted to look up something on Youtube [Can't remember what] and instead of 'youtube' I put 'outube'. When the website flashed up my friend and I screamed then fell to the floor with laughter. Don't try it at home, kids, you have been warned. ;]

^And as soon as you said that, I tried it D:

I was astounded at the rudeness of it. Now seriously, 2 people have now said not to try it. Donttttttt do it. I exited, but mummy came in and told me off and took my remaining tic tacs away cuz she thought I did it on purpose. Not good D:

Mine and Maria's signature typos are ''-badword-'' instead of socks. And ''moos'' instead of ''mood''.

I was writing a thing, and this is what I wrote.

"It's like everywhere else really. The beaches are wet, the skyline is blurred, and everyone's hopefuless." She said, gesturing everything as she said it.

It was supposed to say "Hopeless"

:\ Fail.

Ack, me and my friend have a dictionary of our typoes.

Reatded = Retarded

Oragen = Orange

Strawbettu = Strawberry

Ejsy = What

There's a lot of typoes I make, and with hotmail ones... yes, t is next to r and if you pronounce it... it's just no.

Tuba: Tuab

Tenor: Tneor ._.

Soprano: Sorpano

xD= zS ._.

skit: s**t or sjit (I did the s**t one in school once. Oh dear. ._.)

Stupid: Stuyopt ._.

Alto: Alt (I did this once when looking on eBay for Alto Flutes. -.-)

Allie:

xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
ive spelled my name like this many times:

elizabth or elizbeth which is actually elizabeth

typos are actually done cause of how fast yout ughh (your) typing

i get them a lot.

KSENIA. Bad twin. You looked up the forbidden website.

And now I feel all bad because you got punished because I unknowingly tempted you with my words of warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back