Do Tamas die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
Do they die, or do they go back to tama planet. What is your point of view. i feel they go back home. They dont leave because we took bad care of them, they leave because we took to good care of them. They have learned from you how to survive, and have to live on their own.

Characters on Japanese-language models die. Future characters can visit the shrine of the ones who died in your care.

Characters on English-language models return to Tamagotchi Planet. Some models feature an animation of a spaceship that comes to rescue characters you've failed to take proper care of.

I think when a character has a baby it goes home because it doesnt need you anymore and is leaving its child in your capable hands. but when they 'die' i think they go home because you didnt care for them and they will find better care on tamaplanet.

I voted that they go back home but I think they do both because I have seen tamagotchi's die and I have seen them go back home to Tamagotchi Planet.

In my opinion, when they have a baby and they leave, they return to Tama Planet, because they are leaving there baby in responsible hands. However, ehn you take bad care of them I think they die.

As a few people have said, I think they die if you take bad care of them but if they have a baby they go back to their home planet.

I voted that they go back home but I think they do both because I have seen tamagotchi's die and I have seen them go back home to Tamagotchi Planet.
Quoting myself, lol. I think now that they just go home. On music star at least because if they are taken care of soo badly that they would die, their stress level would get really high and they would just go back to Tamagotchi Planet.

they die. I mean if you take bad care of something it dies. As far as in the v5 and v5.5 when the parents and siblings leave when your tama gets married they go back home since they're just leaving not dying.

On V4 and below, they die. But on V5 and above they go back home.
Yeah I agree. On music star especially because if you would take such bad care of them, they would get really stressed and go home anyways.

I think they go back to Tama-Planet and leave the baby behind because they've had their time here on earth and want to give their baby a chance to experience it too. But when they leave because of the bad care we've given them, I think they go to Tama-Planet to live a better life. :D

They die. I view them as dead, and yes I cry and I grieve. I torment myself when my tamas die under my care. R.I.P Mia and Goldy, you were beautiful tamas. They return to tama planet when they leave their babies behind. On V5 and V6, I'm actually not sure how I view that, as I've never had one die/return.

I like to think they die. Although when they have a baby and then leave the baby, I guess they just go back to their planet.

I personally think they die even though on music star and v5.5 and v5 and a few other jappanese ones it says they leave but on all the others it shaows deaths like on the connections it shows an angel!!!!! and on the others it shows death like on the mothra gotchi it shows tombstones!!

what happens when tamas die on a p1 and p2 andis there a p3? and is it true that there isa santaclaustchi tama???????????!?!?!?!?

I prefer to think that they die. It really makes more sense and the whole "they just go back to their planet" thing sounds like some dumb way of sugar-coating the facts of life so that parents don't have to communicate with their children.

Plus, I don't like the idea of raising these little creatures only to have them go back to their own planet and probably gossip about my care taking skills. It's awfully creepy. :)

I think that when you've taken bad care of them and they 'leave' meaning, you have to start from scratch, that's when they die.

When they leave because they're passing their baby on to you, I think they go back to home.

Yes, snappy c g, there is a Santagotchi. Theyare very rare, and not made anymore. They are (were) available in green, red, and white. They still can be found on ebay from time to time, but are very expensive. I have a green one, but I got very lucky and found mine in Goodwill for $20 or $25 (don't remember exactly). I really lucked out because it was brand new in the box, which I also saved because they are so rare. It runs just fine, and I only play with it during the Christmas season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back