How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
Well the sociably unacceptable thing got me thinking, how old are you? I see alot of teenagers posting about how they feel awkward playing with their tamagotchi's and I remember feeling like that to back in the day. I'm 28 years old now, going to be 29 in September and I STILL play with my tamagotchis. Recently it got me more thinking because I wore my new glam rock MS to target while shopping with my mother and the lady at the register (around my age) said 'Oh WOW! Where did you get that?! I've been looking everywhere for that tamagotchi' and I told her. I felt glad that I met someone around my age that isn't afraid to say they play with them to. My younger brother sometimes says that I act like a child with them and that he would have NOT been seen dead with me while I was wearing it that day around my neck. (Forgot to mention that, I was wearing it proudly with the special Toys R Us lanyard I got that day; my mother got one too which I promtly put in my special sealed collection) My mother doesn't judge me about them and actually asked how their doing and I'll even tell her without asking. Recently the easter scene showed up on MS and she was like 'That's so cute!'. Anyway, long story short, I don't feel there's any 'age limit' on them personally just sometimes like when I head to work I have to pause it because I'm constantly helping people on the floor (I work at GameStop and like someone on the socially accepted topic stated; how is playing a game on a DS or any other system any different? you have fun, that's all that matters) and I can't give it the attention it needs and well I'd get fired. :angry: I can't wait for World Tour (yes it's OFFICIAL! https://www.bandai.com/about/pr.cfm?pr_id=184) and will be anxiously awaiting that! (Heard a rumor that it will be released August and a special edition September, hope so, birthday gift!! :angry: )

Hey there! I'm 18 years old myself, It's nice to see others on the website who are in the uppper generation of Tama Lovers

My name is Kiley, anyway, and it's nice to meet you. I'm super jealous of your place of work! Game Stop is the best

i'm trying to get a DS myself to get the three Tamagotchi games Corner Shop. and I think that there was one more. Well, I'll get off your thread for now, so I'll see you around!

~Kikitchi~kitty

Hehe, well, I'm glad that people like them still at all. :D It was a sad time when there was no tamagotchi's on the market. :) I hope they stay in circulation for a long while now!

But anyway, don't be afraid to show you love tamagotchi's! Nor age or gender matters! GO TAMAS! :blink:

I'm 24. I'll be 25 may 6th.

I wear my Tamagotchi (V6) on a lanyard too. And keep my TMGC+C near me always.

Nobody ever says anything about it. Although I do get the occasional "what's that".

I just turned thirteen.

I don’t really play with my tamas anymore, becase I think I started to get bored wit them; It’s not that I got to old for them. ;]

I'm fourteen going on fifteen.

I don't play with my Tamagotchis so much anymore, but I more or less collect them. :]

I'm 24. I'll be 25 may 6th.I wear my Tamagotchi (V6) on a lanyard too. And keep my TMGC+C near me always.

Nobody ever says anything about it. Although I do get the occasional "what's that".
OMG! I thought that I’m the oldest! you're older than me :huh: I'm 20+ too :huh: I see, most of tamagotchi lovers are only teenagers :angry:

I'm 14, I'll be 15 this summer.

Geez, I thought I was old for playing with tamagotchis D:

I've been playing with them on and off since I was 11. I had one of those ancient dinosaur tamagotchis (P2, I think?) when I was 3, but I dont remember it LOL

i'm 17 and i love tamas more than ever.

when i was a kid it was actually something i WASN'T into. just never really struck my interest.

I don't think there is really an age limit on it. It's fun for all :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back