Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
I've had dreams.

I am most likely meeting Ksenia in September.

And I live a little drive away from Jaimee.

So, I have chances.

I've met Ksenia at da cinema. We saw Hotel for Dogs, lol.

^I bet that's now your fave movie.

My dream, exactly. Dreamt last night:

On school paddock.

Race against Esther and Ksenia.

Fall down.

Hear Ksenia shouting my name.

Watch Esther jump for joy.

-Background shifts to classroom-

Sits down with Starfire on floor.

-Wakes up screaming-.

And it wasn't as if I had just met them for the first time.

It was like we had known each other all our lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I will meet Maria in september if all goes well. At the moment mum is just booking stuff and trying to look for cheaper deals etc...

I met Carly at the cinemas when we went to see Hotel For Dogs. I was like, staring at her. Haha, stalker much? Yeah, but we didn't get to talk cuz apparently she was too busy ''staring at the doggies''.

I might meet Michelle, if she comes to Adelaide to see her uncle. Well, thats what she said.

I hope to meet Yi Ling one day seeings as she's in the same city as me and yeah. I was gonna see her at this music festival, but mummy didn't let me go.

^^ Dad's been trying to get my mum to get us passports so we can go see my Uncle recently. There is hope!

I know KK445, she goes to my school, she made me join TT :p and I wanna meet britt since she lives only a state away from me O: same with dalton <3

I wanna meet all of my TT buds. I live in a state that only a few people here live in.

I know Hannah (hstama2) in real life. Since Kindergarten. Ya. We are still best buds!!!!! :mellow:

Squiddie lives about a half an hour away from me. Maybe someday~

I'd like to meet Zuzi one day. We live close by.

But I'd like to meet everyone, if I could. O; Soha, Leafie, Michaela, Dmo, Sarah...

I'm really not that far away from Esther... Feebee isn't to far away but Texas is huge. I'd never find her. D:

Now Sarah (x.Bleachie), is like and hour from my house~

I'm really not that far away from Esther... Feebee isn't to far away but Texas is huge. I'd never find her. D:
Now Sarah (x.Bleachie), is like and hour from my house~
What about me? D8

Feebee lives in Texas like the rest of my family (No, I don't live in Texas. ._.) does. 8D -Has an excuse to meet Feebee-

DemonSlayer:

I'm jealous. :)

Skadi? I don't know where you live! D: New Jersey? I thought you lived in New Jersey. If you do, I go there for vacation! I shall eat you. 8D

urgh, I have no chance at meeting anyone.. No one I know here would ever come to Canada. But rachel lives in my mom's friend's city, I've even been there before. Video chatting on webcam will be the closest I'll ever come, I guess. :]

I want to meet everyone I love, you know who you are. :]

I'd need to warn you in advance just how spazzy and klutzy I am, though. You'd have to have a while to prepare for it mentally. XD

I've had dreams of meeting my wonderfuls, hanging out with Katie and Ksenia and Feebee and Maria and Krystal and Michelle. And my other loves too. Maria, I am so honoured to have been in your dream, I'm writing you your poem right now in response to your lovely one. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back