How high is your stress level on youre Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my third generation, but when the second happened and I had all the gotchi points from hitting it big as the band, I starting to buy any new non-food item that happened to cross my path in the Shop. Using these items is like playing with your Tama's, and a couple of the best ones are Slide and Jeans. While this lowers stress, some of the items - like the costumes, Pencil, and Make-up - are one time use only while others like the Mirror and the Slide and Jeans are permanent, so don't buy two infinite items, that's a waste.

For me, I normally keep my Tama's stress between 0 and 10 by checking every little while or so, or right before class - I'm in college - I fill all his hearts and stress to zero. That way, if you can't get to him in class until break or something, he's got it good and can wait the better part of the hour.

Also, anytime that you catch your Tama practicing without being told, Praise him/her. This lowers the stress level, and also makes them happier and enjoy the instrument more, or so I've found.

~Kikitchi~Kitty

Easy, mines always 0 because you gotta click play on the praise and timeout thing.

Mine is always 0. See my topic in What Happend To My Tamagotchi?

At the moment my black one has 48, and my pink one has 28. My excuse is that I'm neglecting them for something different than a Mametchi. It's a lot better than earlier, when my black one (Alexis) had 88 stress! Seeing as I'm neglecting them, I can't play games but they continue to play their instruments, so they are stressing themselves.

I try to keep it under 30 or so. However since mating last night both (now) parents went down to 0. I thought that was a very cute touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back